Vampire idea

YOU POV:

I saw one of the vampires fighting Loki. Loki needs some help. I grabbed the vampire I'm currently fighting and stabbed them with the wooden dagger. The vampire died and I dropped them to the floor. Now I can go help Loki. I ran as fast as I could. The vampire threw Loki to the ground and stood there ready to attack. I stabbed the vampire in the back.

"What the hell" asked the vampire.

They turned around to see me.

"Y/n" said Loki as they laid on the ground.

The vampire looked at me angrily.

"You" it said.

The vampire grabbed me and bite my neck.

"NO" Loki yelled.

The vampire injected me with the venom. I could feel it go threw my body like a cold chill. The vampire finished and dropped me to the ground.

"I'll see you in hell" I said.

I grabbed my crossbow and shot a garlic arrow at the vampire. It fell over and died. I relaxed a little and Loki ran up to me. Loki picked me up and held me in their arms.

"Are you crazy y/n? You could of died" said Loki.

"I know" I said.

I gave a small chuckle.

"I guess I forgot he can't kill you" I said.

I twitched in pain from the turning.

"It's okay (nickname), I'm here" said Loki.

I looked into Loki's eyes.

"I'm not going to die am I" I asked nervously.

"No, you're just turning into a vampire" said Loki.

I relaxed a little but I'm still terrified. I wrapped my arms around Loki. Loki is already a vampire and we are dating. So I did plan to become a vampire one day but I'm still scared of it. 

"Can you hold me" I asked. 

"I'm not going anyway" said Loki. 

Loki kissed me on the lips. It was magical even though I'm scared. We broke the kiss and I looked at Loki's eyes. Eye actually since he is wearing the eye patch. Either way he is still sexy. Loki gave me a smile. 

"Do you remember when we went to that one vampire bar a long time ago" asked Loki. 

"The one that you made the joke about fearing" I asked. 

Loki chuckled. 

"Ya, you were given type O negative blood and hated it" said Loki. 

"O negative taste like trash" I said. 

"I'm sure the people with O negative blood would be offended" said Loki. 

"Is it better to taste good to a vampire" I asked. 

"I'm sure it's a matter of opinion. My point is you might like it this time around" said Loki. 

"No, I'll still hate it with every bone in my body" I said. 

"Will see, but only if you still think type B negative is the best" said Loki. 

"Of course" I said with a smile. 

Loki and I kissed again before I fainted in their arms.