In Your Dreams

YOU POV:

I honestly never expected I'd have a picnic on the moon but that's what happens when your soulmate is creative in a lucid dream. 

"Oh there's Africa" I said pointing to the continent. 

"Ya, it looks so small from here" said Loki. 

I smiled and leaned my head on Loki's shoulder. He wrapped his arm around my back and pulled me close. 

"Loki" I said. 

"Yes Cupcake" said Loki. 

"I'm scared" I said. 

"Of what" asked Loki. 

"Everything, what if we can't take down WCKD? What if they win and kill us" I asked. 

"Then we are together again. Anyway someone will have to stop them. Humans aren't meant to be linked to their soulmates but I will miss this" said Loki. 

I smiled. 

"Ya" I said. 

Loki and I looked at each other. 

"Wanna go explore the ocean" asked Loki. 

"Ya" I said. 

Loki and I were now underwater surrounded by fishes and other sea creatures. I started swimming with Loki and held his hand. He changed his outfit to swim shorts. I wanted to kiss Loki but no instead I woke up to my stupid alarm. 

I slammed the off button and sat up. Time for school. I got up and started getting ready. Loki is actually a hour behind because of the time zones in America. I blushed. He looked so hot in those swim shorts. What if he was wearing a speedo? Okay I should stop before the whole thing comes. Now Loki and I have had sex before in our lucid dreams once but I woke up and had to wash my sheets and stuff so we only did it once. Although we can have, no not now. I have school. I got my bag and walked to school.

LOKI POV:

I later woke up but stayed home sick with the flu. 

I closed my eyes and went to sleep. I wonder how (y/n) is doing. I was in a coffee shop. 

"Loki" said (y/n) confused. I turned to see (y/n) and smiled. 

"Hey Cupcake" I said. 

"Loki why are you sleeping it's the afternoon" said (y/n). 

"I stayed home from school sick with the flu. Why are you sleeping" I asked. 

"Because my teacher Mr. Pinkcupcakes is boring sometimes" said (y/n). 

"What if he catches you sleeping" I asked. 

"He won't, besides my mom will be picking me up soon" said (y/n). 

"Why" I asked. 

"Because we are moving soon. I'm actually flying there in a few hours" said (y/n). 

"Cool, maybe we will see each other for once" I said. 

"Maybe, but I'm also wondering how we are gonna take down WCKD" said (y/n). 

"Ya, I don't get it. Why do we have to destroy the soulmate link to do it" I asked. 

"Maybe it's for the best. Besides I'll still have you" said (y/n) walking up to me. 

They put their hand on my cheek. I pulled them into a hug. 

"Cupcake are you okay" I asked. 

I felt them shaking. 

"I'm scared of flying. I never flown before. In real life that is and what if something happens and the plain goes down" asked (y/n). 

"You'll be fine Cupcake. If you want we can go threw a airport now" I said. 

"Okay, but first I wanna by you a sprite" said (y/n) breaking the hug. 

"(y/n) you don't need to. I can't drink it all anyway" I said as (y/n) ran to buy me a sprite. 

They ran back to me. 

"I know but it's the best I can give you for now" said (y/n) handing me a sprite. 

I took the sprite and made us outside a airport. 

"This is the airport by my house" I said.