Swim (Female Reader)

First this was a Minho X Reader but I decided to make it a Loki x Reader but I don't have any new ideas for this plot so don't expect much. I just don't want to delete it. 

LOKI'S POV

Tony and I made it and got on board the ship. Tony and I met up with Thor and Stephen.

"So who goes with who" asked Stephen.

"Can you sink a ship with sex" asked Thor.

"No, why" asked Tony.

"Good, I don't have to worry about you two sinking us with your mad sex. So Loki and I are together and you two are together" said Thor.

"That works" I said.

"We don't have mad sex. We have normal sex" said Stephen.

"Whatever let's just go to our rooms" I said.

We each had a key and went to our rooms. I started unpacking.

"Do you get sea sick" asked Thor.

"No, why" I asked.

"Just making sure" said Thor.

I got my special box. I set it on the nightstand. Thor walked over.

"What is that" asked Thor as he was about to pick it up.

"Don't touch it" I said as I swat his hand away.

"Oh, is it love letter to your crush" asked Thor in a mocking tone.

"No, it's daggers. I put it in a special box when I travel so I know it's safe" I said.

Thor rolled his eyes.

"You and your daggers" said Thor.

We went back to unpacking. My daggers are perfect by the way. I have to attract my options. I'm bisexual so I say options. Because they are all different. (Y/n) was pretty cute though. There was a knock on the door. Thor answered it. He was given a sheet of paper and the person left. Thor closed the door.

"What is it" I asked.

"A schedule. It's just different activities" said Thor.

"Maybe you can find yourself a boyfriend" I said.

"I like the name Bruce" said Thor.

"You're being picky on his name" I asked.

"Ya, he has to have a sexy name" said Thor.

"The fuck is sexy about Bruce" I asked.

"I don't know, what's sexy about this (y/n) person" asked Thor.

"What" I asked.

"You put your clothes to spell out (y/n) as you unpacked them" said Thor.

I frowned and looked down. On my bed my clothes spelled out (y/n). I blushed.

"Well, I met this girl" I said.

"I thought you weren't straight" said Thor.

"I am Bisexual which means I am willing to date Female and male. But I also allow transgenders" I said.

"I have no idea how you fall for those clown fish" said Thor as he crossed his arms.

"The fuck you talking about" I asked.

"When a clown fish wife dies then they will change genders to mate with their kids" said Thor.

"How is that the same as transgender" I asked.

"You change genders" said Thor.

"Well, it's more of your brain doesn't match your genitals" I said.

Thor was confused.

"Oh just Google it. I'm going to explore and see what is all on the ship" I said.

"What about your stuff" asked Thor as I walked away.

I stopped and turned back to Thor.

"I have nothing to hide. If you must go threw my stuff then stay the fuck away from my daggers. It is special and can't be touched by other people" I said.

"Why would I want your daggers" asked Thor.

"It might help you attract Bruce" I joked.

"But seriously don't touch it" I said.

I left with my key and started to wall around the ship. The ship was pretty huge. We have already took off and now are sailing to Zombieland. I had to enter a contest to win the tickets. I still had to pay for them though.