Rip Off (Male Reader)

YOU POV:

My sister Rosie and I were walking home from school. 

"So got any plans for the first day of summer tomorrow" asked Rosie. 

"No" I said. 

"Really, first year of collage is over and you don't have anything planned" asked Rosie. 

"I'll probably stay home and nap. Maybe help our dads on a case" I said. 

Rosie and I have two dads. Long story short one of them became pregnant and had Rosie. A year later they had me and then our dad got his uterus removed so he can smoke and not have periods. We made it home and saw a car parked outside. 

"Ooh someone got murdered" said Rosie. 

"They could just be here to by a sandwhich" I said. 

"Boring, I hope someone was murdered" said Rosie. 

I laughed a little as we entered the sandwhich shop. 

"Hi Mrs.  Hudson" I said. 

"Oh you're back. Your dad are upstairs with some customers. How was college" asled Mrs. Hudson. 

"Okay" I said. 

Everyday after school Mrs. Hudson let's us order a sandwhich. 

"So where did they find the dead body" asked Rosie. 

"Oh you'll have to ask your dads. They never tell me anything" said Mrs. Hudson. 

We thanked Mrs. Hudson for the sandwiches and went to enter our flat. 

"So the house hasn't been owned since the 1880s" said Sherlock. 

"Well the state owned it but we bought it about a year ago. We had no idea the body was there" said a man. 

"Right" said Sherlock. 

He stood up and saw us. 

"Just in time kids. JOHN" Sherlock said. 

"Yes Dear" said John from the kitchen. 

"We are going on a trip" said Sherlock. 

"Kids pack what you need" he said as he walked up to the fire place. 

Sherlock lifted the skull to look under it but slammed in onto the fireplace. 

"HONEY, WHERE ARE MY CIGERRATES" asked Sherlock. 

The three people were still sitting on the couch. John entered the room. 

"Sherlock you don't need them. You are doing just fine on nicotine patches" said John. 

"Oh don't give me that. I'm not staying at some old dump with out them" said Sherlock. 

"OLD DUMP" the women said standing up. 

"Lucille" said the man as he stood up. 

He put his hands on her shoulders. 

"The house is very old and barely even standing anymore. I'm sure it won't look like a dump once we get it all fixed" said the man. 

Lucille frowned and sat back down. 

"If it's going to be a problem then don't take the case" said John. 

"I will take the case. Maybe you can title it The House of Ghost for your blog" said Sherlock. 

"So should we go pack" asked Rosie. 

"Yes" said Sherlock. 

"Go ahead" said John. 

We went to our rooms and started to pack what we need for this trip. 

"I hope we didn't your parents hate us" said the man as he followed me. 

"No it's fine, Sherlock isn't much of a people person" I said. 

"Oh, so you're actually going" asked the man. 

"Ya" I said. 

I laid the suit case on my bed. 

"College is over for the year and I get to help my parents solve a murder. But don't worry we won't get in the way of you and wife fixing up the house" I said. 

"Oh, no, Lucille is actually my sister. The other man that is with us is her husband" said the man. 

I was a bit surprised and embarrassed. 

"Oh, sorry about that. I uh, never mind" I said. 

"It's alright. Although if I may ask, what is your name" asked the man. 

"(y/n), and you are" I asked. 

"Uh, Loki" said the man.