Terrified

YOU POV:

I sat at a restaurant doing homework for school. Normally I would go to avengers tower and get help from Tony or Bruce but now everyone keeps looking at me weird. Thor and Hulk literally had a fight over who gets to dance with me. So I decided to do my homework for (highschool or collage. You decide) at the best restaurant ever. I also sat outside in the shade. Something rubbed up against my leg. I looked down and nearly had a heart attack. I screamed and kicked the cat away. I fell out of the chair and grabbed my text book. I was about to hit the cat but it turned into Loki. 

"Calm down (y/n)" Loki yelled at me. 

I put the book down. 

"Loki, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" I screamed. 

"Me, You tried to hit me with a book. I didn't know that was how you mortals show joy and love" said Loki. 

He stood up. 

"What are you talking about" I asked. 

"I pretended to be a cat to make you happy" said Loki. 

"Why the fuck would you think that would make me happy" I asked angrily. 

"Because Thor told me you love cats. especially the hairless" said Loki. 

I said nothing and stood there. 

"Will you allow me to punch your brother in the face? Because he fucking lied. I'm terrified of cats. And hairless ones are so ugly. I hate the demons" I said. 

"Oh, sorry, I promise to never be a cat again" said Loki. 

"Good" I said. 

I sat back down at the table. Loki pulled up a chair and sat next to me. 

"What are you doing" asked Loki. 

"Homework" I said. 

"Oh ya, that spider child also said something about doing homework" said Loki. 

He picked up my text book and flipped threw it. 

"How do you mortals enjoy such things" asked Loki. 

"We don't, it's just what you have to do to get a job one day" I said. 

I took my text book back and continued with homework. 

"What kind of homework is it" asked Loki as he looked over my shoulder. 

"I have to write a report on a god or goddess from Norse mythology" I said. 

"Well lucky for you mortal I am a expect. Who are you doing the report on" asked Loki smiling. 

"Your brother, Thor" I said. 

Loki's smile faded. 

"Him, why not write about me? I'm the lovely God of mischief, I'm way more interesting and have many fun tales to share" said Loki. 

"That sounds nice but unfortunately I didn't get to pick. The teacher chose for us" I said. 

"Fine, I don't know much about my older brother aside from the fact that he sleeps with his hammer like a stuff animal" said Loki. 

"Really" I asked. 

"Ya, he can't sleep with out it. I bet he even has a shrine for it" said Loki. 

We both laughed a little. 

"That would be interesting" I said. 

I paid for my food and stood up. 

"Anyway I'm going to the library to do some research" I said. 

"Mind if I tag along? I don't know much about Thor for your assignment but I can still help pick out what is true and what isn't" said Loki. 

"Go ahead, I can use the company" I said. 

Loki stood up and we left the restaurant. I got my stuff and we went to the library to do some research. Loki held my hand as we walked. I have no idea why the avengers and some villains have a huge crush on me but there is one of them that I like back.