Sick and Cell Cuddles part 2

LOKI POV: 

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR CELL" Thor yelled. 

I looked at Thor annoyed. 

"I know you hate me but have some respect for y/n. They are still sleeping. Plus your little mortal Jane gave me breakfast today" I said. 

Thor calmed down a little. 

"Well ya, she had to fill in for y/n today" said Thor. 

"Why" I asked a little angrily. 

"I threw up today" said y/n. 

I turned around and saw y/n was now awake. I walked up to them and Thor left. Probably to get the guards. 

"Are you alright" I asked. 

I walked up to y/n and sat on the bed. 

"Yes, it's just a stupid headache and nausea. I feel slightly better after throwing up" said y/n. 

I grabbed y/n's hand. 

"I was worried that Odin had you banished" I said. 

"Never, I'm the only one who can keep you out of trouble" said Y/n. 

"Yes well, you didn't do such a good job when I attacked New York" I said. 

We both laughed a little. Then just as I assumed Thor returned with the guards and Odin. The guards grabbed me and pulled me to my feet. 

"What? I can't take care of my partner" I asked sarcastically. 

"You broke out of your cell" said Odin

"To find y/n and make sure you didn't banish them" I said angrily. 

"I didn't" said Odin. 

"Well how was I suppose to know? No one told me and you sent that pathetic Jane to give me breakfast" I said. 

"Leave Jane out of this. Plus she can spit in your food, brother" said Thor angrily. 

"Y/n leaves me lovely notes" I mumbled. 

"Loki, next time y/n has the day off a guard will tell you and you can spend the day with y/n if you go back to the dungeons" said Odin. 

"Very well" I said. 

The guards let go of me and I walked up to y/n. 

"Come on" I said. 

I picked them up and carried them in my arms. I looked at Thor and Odin. 

"I don't suppose you can make yourself useful and get some medicine for nausea and headaches for y/n to feel better" I said. 

I then left the room and started walking to the dungeon with y/n. They weren't hooked up to monitors or anything they were just resting in the hospital. 

"I have to pee" said y/n. 

I took y/n to the bathroom quick and then we went to the dungeon. I laid y/n on the bed. 

"I have to pee" said Y/n. 

I was a little confused. 

"You already went" I said. 

"I have to go again though" said y/n. 

I sighed. 

"Okay, the bathroom is behind the door" I said. 

Y/n got up and tiredly walked to the bathroom. After they finished they came back and fell onto the bed. I sat down on the bed and created a bowl of y/n's favorite soup. 

"Here, you should have some breakfast" I said. 

"Thanks" said y/n taking the soup. 

I got my tray of food and sat down next to y/n. We had breakfast but y/n had to pee AGAIN. I don't think they are pregnant. I mean, we never did IT where I was inside them but we did do stuff. Y/n came back and laid down. Thor entered the cell and gave us two medicine bottles. He took the tray and put the barrier back up before leaving the dungeon. 

"Are you feeling better" I asked. 

I got some water and gave the medicine to y/n. 

"Not really, the medicine should help. Hopefully" said y/n. 

I got a book and laid down with y/n. We use to cuddle in the library and read together. But we can't go to the library so we cuddled in my bed and I read the book to y/n.