Venom but Loki

YOU POV: 

"You're not the only person to get scared in a MRI" said my father as we walked threw the hospital. 

I don't like small spaces and it felt like I was dying in there. Like something is being ripped from my body. The reason I even got one was because I might be infected with something. I snuck into a M.E.G. base and I think something infected me. But honestly I just want to go home and nap. 

"Ya well, I felt like I was going to die in there" I said as I looked at the floor. 

My father put his hand on my shoulder. 

"Listen, just go home and get some rest tonight. I'll call you when the test are finished" said my dad. 

"Okay" I said. 

We left the hospital and I went home. I feel tired and hungry. I took my shoes off and went to the kitchen. I'll do a sandwich for now. Then I will nap. 

"What about the cookies in the snack box. They look delicious" said a voice. 

"Shut up" I mumbled. 

"Fine, but you should at least have some fruit. You need to stay healthy (nick/name)" said the voice. 

I tried not to blush. 

"How do you know that name" I asked. 

"You saw my memories earlier right" asked the voice. 

"Because those aren't just hallucinations" I said. 

I finished making my sandwich and started to eat it. 

"They are real. Just like me" said the voice. 

"Alright real boy, what is your name" I asked. 

"Loki" said the voice. 

"Like the Norse God" I asked confused. 

"Yes, I am. And I need you to come back to life" said Loki. 

"Ya well you could be fake for all I know. I broke into a M.E.G. base and was probably infected with something" I said. 

"I remember, thanks for getting me out of there by the way. I'd rather be out here with you then back at the lab" said Loki. 

"Oh, why thank you. I guess" I said. 

I finished my sandwich and had some chips for a snack. 

"What are the plans tonight" asked Loki. 

"Well I have to wait for the hospital results but I'll probably just watch a movie or something. I'm tired" I said. 

"Sounds good to me. You will be more tired and hungry since you are eating and breathing for two. So it's important to keep your strength up" said Loki. 

I was shocked. 

"Now wait a damn minute. I did not agree to become pregnant. I want a abortion" I said angrily. 

"No" said Loki. 

Loki signed annoyed. 

"There will be no abortion because you aren't pregnant. Let me reword it. Yes you are growing a body for me but it isn't in your vagina or where ever babies are. Instead the body is beneath your skin and part of your body until it can survive on it's own" said Loki. 

"Okay, so there is no" I asked and waved my hand in front of my stomach. 

"Correct, your stomach won't grow. You aren't pregnant but some of the symptoms will be the same. Hunger, tiredness, cravings, possibly no periods" said Loki. 

"Possibly" I asked. 

"I'm able to eat your period blood before your cycle begins. It will help me grow a body and you won't have a period while I'm in here but you don't have to. I promise that I won't touch anything unless you want me to" said Loki. 

I said nothing and thought about it. A chance to not have a period. 

"Alright. If you want to taste trash go ahead. I will gladly not have a period" I said.