Adam Last Replace for Twilight

YOU POV: 

Adam and I were playing chess. I'm still learning but I have gotten pretty good. Unless Adam just took pity on me and let me win. 

"Checkmate" said Adam. 

"Well, you won this time" I said. 

Adam smiled. I stood up and stretched. 

"Anyway, I'm going to have a sandwich or something. Do you want anything" I asked. 

"How about we make things interesting" said Adam. 

"Like what" I asked. 

Adam started setting up the board again. 

"How about if I win this next round then I'll turn you into a vampire" said Adam. 

"And what the fuck if I win" I asked crossing my arms. 

"I'll teach you how to play one of my instruments" said Adam. 

I thought for a second. 

"Let me eat my sandwich first and I will think about it" I said. 

I went to the kitchen and started to make a sandwich while Adam waited. To be honest I am scared of becoming a vampire. Which is the only reason I haven't asked. So yes I want to but I'm scared. But, if I win then Adam will teach me how to play a instrument. I finished making my sandwich and went back to the living room. 

"Well" asked Adam. 

"Alright, but don't jump on me if you win. I'm actually scared of becoming a vampire" I said. 

"Okay" said Adam confused. 

I sat down and we started to play another round while I ate my sandwich. Adam and I are both playing very serious on winning. Honestly I am a bit scared of becoming a vampire. Although I guess at least this isn't Twilight. As in I am not pregnant. Side note Bella should of got a abortion but that's off topic. 

"So, have you ever taught anyone to play music before" I asked. 

"Yes" said Adam. 

He moved one of his pieces. 

"Although I don't think that matters to you" said Adam with a smile. 

"Of course it does" I said. 

I looked at the board. 

"I want to make sure my teacher has experience with teaching music" I said. 

"I do, but you forgot that you have to win" said Adam. 

I looked up at Adam. 

"Bitch are you saying I can't" I said. 

"No, I just know how to beat you. So I also know how to win. After that I'll turn you into a vampire" said Adam. 

"Uh huh" I said as I looked at the board. 

I moved a piece before looking back up at Adam. 

"But you do realize that if you win and I become a vampire then you will be stuck with me until someone stacks my heart" I said. 

"You're wrong" said Adam. 

"How so" I asked. 

Adam looked at the board. 

"I wouldn't let them stake you" said Adam. 

"Aww, well that's sweet" I said. 

We both laughed a little. I looked at the board while Adam thought about his next move. 

"In all seriousness though" said Adam. 

"It will take a few days to adjust to being a vampire. But as long as you drink enough blood and rest then you should be fine" said Adam as he moved his piece and took one of my pieces off the board. 

"Looks like you lost your last knight" said Adam. 

"Perhaps, but I think it will be a while before I can drink blood with you" I said with a smile on my face. 

"Oh really, why is that" asked Adam. 

I moved one of my pieces and won the game. 

"Checkmate" I said. 

Adam was shocked and I laughed a little. 

"Fuck" said Adam. 

"YES, anyway what instrument are you teaching me to play" I said happily. 

Adam signed annoyed. 

"I don't care just pick one" said Adam. 

"Great" I said. 

I got up and went to get a guitar. 

"I'm still going to turn you into a vampire one day" said Adam. 

"Well then how about we do this again tomorrow. And if I win, I'm not sure yet. I'll think of something" I said. 

I grabbed a guitar and went back to sit with Adam.