Blind Training Lesson part 2

YOU POV: 

"How the fuck would I know that" I asked. 

"Her name is on the saddle" said Loki with a chuckle. 

"Oh" I said. 

I felt around the top of the saddle till I found letters. I ran my hand over the letters. Scotts, I always found that as a interesting name. 

"Scotts" I asked. 

"Correct" said Loki. 

We road Scotts to the edge of town. 

"Ready to try a little faster" asked Loki. 

"Sure" I said. 

Loki told Scotts to go faster and she ran across the rainbow bridge. Lucifer is faster then Scotts but since we are being around humans and going threw the bifrost it's better to take Scotts because Scotts has not only been threw the bifrost multiple times but also is more behaved. Scotts slowed down at the end of the bridge and walked into the bifrost. 

"Hello, I'd like to take my boyfriend to earth" said Loki. 

"Alright, but stay out of trouble and I will bring you back once lunch period is over" said Heimdall. 

"Okay" I said. 

Heimdall opened the bifrost and we went to earth. Even though I can't see I still closed my eyes. I waited till we landed on Earth to open my eyes. I could hear people and city life. 

"Is that Loki" asked a person. 

"Who is the weirdo he is with" asked another. 

"I can hear you" I snapped. 

"They aren't worth it (nick/name). I have something more fun planned anyway" said Loki. 

Loki told Scotts to start walking again. 

"Where are we" I asked. 

"Somewhere you've been before" said Loki. 

So all I got is we are in America. We road in silence for a few minutes. I could hear the sounds of the city around us. Honestly this is still a little scary but I'm having fun. We are riding a horse around a city on earth and I don't have to worry about it being too bright outside. I have sensitive eyes with my autism and I can feel it's sunny outside today. 

After a few minutes Scotts stopped walking and Loki got off. He held my hand and helped me off. I wrapped my arm around Loki's again and we started walking. Scotts is trained to follow without having to be on a rope so Loki doesn't have to hold him as we walk. 

"Steps up, 1, 2. 3, and done" said Loki as we walked up some steps. 

We kept walking and I can only imagine the looks we got. 

"Do you know where we are yet" asked Loki. 

"No, I have no clue" I said. 

"You've been here before" said Loki. 

"I've been a lot of places. Did you get this place from my memories" I asked. 

"Yes, it's a place you remember" said Loki. 

I tried to us my other senses. There are lots of people. 

"Uh, are we at Washington DC" I asked. 

"No" said Loki. 

I tried to think as we walked. 

"Maybe this will help" said Loki. 

Loki lead me to a place in the shade that also had a echo. We must be under something. 

"Give me your hand" said Loki. 

I held out my hand and Loki placed it on some metal. It felt like metal. 

"Well" said Loki. 

"I still don't know" I said. 

Loki laughed a little. 

"Last time you were here you tried to photo bomb your mom and sisters picture but the lady taking the picture told them you were there and instead you joined the picture" said Loki. 

I turned my head to Loki. 

"We're at the bean aren't we" I said. 

"Yep" said Loki. 

He gave me a kiss on the cheek. 

"I don't know why beans are so special here but I wanted to see it for myself" said Loki.