Crimson Loki short AGAIN

YOU POV: 

"Beware of the empty house" said the ghost. 

She vanished as the door opened. 

"I'm sorry but you, are you alright" asked Loki. 

"I'm fine, just help me up" I said scared. 

Loki walked up to me and held his hand out. I took it and stood up. 

"How did you get in my house" I asked. 

"You weren't answering the door so I was worried that something happened. So I picked the lock and found you on the floor" said Loki. 

"Oh" I said. 

I took a deep breath. 

"Les uh, let's go to the living room" I said. 

Loki and I left my room. He went to the living room and sat on the couch. I went to the kitchen quick and got some glasses of water. I went to the living room and gave Loki his glass of water. 

"Thank you" said Loki as he took it. 

I sat next to Loki and took a sip of my water. 

"So why did you come here" I asked as I looked at Loki. 

Loki turned to me. 

"I know your parents left and you don't have any plans for tonight so I thought I would invite you to come to a party with me" said Loki. 

I was a little confused by this. 

"Why? Surely you have other friends" I said. 

"True but I want you there two" said Loki. 

We were silent for a minute. 

"I don't know. I haven't really been to many parties" I said nervously. 

"Well, if you come with then I promise to make sure that it will be worth your time. Honestly, why would you rather stay here? all alone" asked Loki. 

"I, I don't have any friends" I said nervously playing with my hands. 

"I can be your friend" said Loki. 

I stopped playing with my hands and looked at Loki again. 

"Okay, but I don't think I have anything to wear" I said. 

Loki used his powers to changed my pajamas to a nice outfit. 

"How's that? And as for your pajamas they are in your room" said Loki. 

I looked at the outfit. Loki created a matching cape.

"It will do" I said. 

Loki smiled. 

"Oh, one last thing. Close your eyes quick" said Loki. 

I closed my eyes and Loki started putting make up over my eye. In short at work we have a rival company that gets physical like it did today. I punched and bitch, they punched back and now I have a black eye. Loki yelled some things. A lot happened. 

"Normally I would use magic to help heal injuries but a black eye isn't anything serious in your case so doing the old fashion way will probably be healthier. Even using magic has it's problems like blood clots or sugar level issues from blood being absorbed to fast" said Loki. 

He continued to cover the eye with make up. (If you want to wear make up then Loki did that as well. If you don't want to wear make up then Loki only covered the black eye.) Now yes the police were told and charges are in the works but I did punch a man so I might also be in the wrong. I'll worry about that later. 

"Done" said Loki as he made the kit vanish. 

I opened my eyes and Loki gave me a small mirror. 

"It doesn't fully cover the black eye but it will make it less notice able" said Loki. 

"Thanks" I said. 

Loki and I stood up and we left the house. I gave the mirror back to Loki and he made it vanish. 

"So where is this party" I asked. 

"It's on Asgard and don't worry. I'll have you back before your parents know you are gone" said Loki. 

He wrapped his arm around me. 

"You might want to hold on" said Loki. 

I wrapped my arms around Loki and we held onto each other. 

"Heimdall" said Loki as he looked up. 

A portal appeared and we were being taken to Asgard.