Birthday?

Tony entered the kitchen with a cake.

"Whats with the cake Stark" asked Loki.

"It's y/n's birthday today" said Tony.

"They haven't been up yet today. How do you know" asked Thor.

"It's been a year and y/n never said anything about their birthday so it has to be today" said Tony.

"So you just assume and bought a cake" said Steve.

"Ya, everyone celebrates their birthday. Why wouldn't y/n" asked Tony.

"Well in short they were kidnapped by the Cabal and probably have their family dead or don't remember them. Was experimented on and turned into their little winter soilder Jr. Speaking from experience birthdays aren't the same after that. Plus they are just a kid" said Bucky.

"I just got a cake. I'm not throwing a party. Unless y/n wants" said Tony.

YOU POV:

I got out of bed and stretched. My stump feels soar. It's probably going to rain today. I took my metal arm off to get rid of some pressure before heading to the kitchen for breakfast.

"There they are. The birthday Avenger" said Tony.

"Happy birthday" I said as I grabbed a juice box.

Everyone looked at me confused.

"What" I asked.

"Tony thinks it's your birthday" said Wanda.

"Oh, today isn't my birthday" I said.

Tony was shocked and a little embarrassed.

"It's not" said Tony.

"No, why did you think it was" I asked.

"It's been a year and you never told us your birthday" said Tony.

"I assumed no one cared" I said.

I got some toast and sat at the table with my breakfast.

"When is your birthday" asked Bruce.

"Not a fucking chance" I said.

"Come on you can tell us" said Natasha.

"No" I said.

The Avengers kept guessing my birthday as time went on. They even once asked the Cabal who didn't know either. A few months later my birthday rolled around and the Avengers were on a mission without me. I sat on the couch with my snack.

"And who are you" asked a voice.

I jumped and looked to see Loki standing by the window.

"Y/n, and you" I asked.

"I am Loki, of Asgard" said Loki.

"Nice to meet you" I said.

"You don't seem to care that a villain is here" said Loki.

"Ya well I was kidnapped by the Cabal and turned into their weapon" I said.

"I heard, but I mean I'm here and you haven't tried to call the others" said Loki.

"Why, it's not like you can possibly make this day any worse" I said.

Loki gave me a small smile.

"The Avengers didn't trust you on their mission. Is that it" asked Loki.

"It's my birthday" I said.

Loki was confused.

"Wouldn't that be a good thing then" she asked.

"I suppose, if you have a family that loves you that is" I said.

Loki thought for a minute.

"You seem familiar" said Loki.

"December 16 2020. The Cabal sent me to kill a shield agent in Texa. I met you and we kissed" I said.

Loki blushed and was nervous.

"And uh, there is no problem with that? Right" asked Loki.

"Nope, Jessabel aka my Hulk actually made me of sound mind and in control of my body. So I was fully aware and gave consent to kiss you" I said.

"Good, I have a rule about consent. If consent isn't there then I can't be with someone without throwing up and stabbing something" said Loki.

"Well, it's nice to see a villain that cares about consent" I said.

"Even villains have standards my little spider. Now do you have any plans today" asked Loki.

"No really" I said.

"Then maybe we can go out" said Loki.

"And do what" I asked.

Loki shrugged.

"She where the day takes us. It is your birthday after all and I'm sure shield wants someone to keep a eye on me" she said.

I thought about it.

"Alright, let's go" I said getting up.