Hex

YOU POV: 

Loki and I were asleep in bed. It's a day where we have nothing to do so we will sleep in today. There was a crash down stairs and we bolted up. 

"What was that" I asked. 

"Let's find out" said Loki. 

He created some daggers and gave me one. We got up and snuck downstairs. There were sounds from the kitchen. Loki signaled me to stay behind him. 

"We need blueberries" said Hela. 

"We don't have any, can't we use grapes" asked Tyson. 

"But the internet says blueberries" said Hela. 

Loki and I entered the kitchen to see it was a mess. Loki made the daggers vanish and we looked around surprised. 

"It was Tyson's fault" said Hela pointing at him. 

"It was not" said Tyson angrily. 

"Why don't we start with telling us what you two were doing while we clean up" I said. 

Hela used her powers to start putting everything away while we cleaned up. 

"Hela and I wanted pancakes for breakfast but we didn't want to wake you" said Tyson. 

"Pancakes are a good idea but next time how about having one of us help you" said Loki. 

"Okay" said the kids. 

After the kitchen was clean we looked to see what we have. We need blueberries for the pancakes. 

"Okay, I will run to the store quick to get what we need" said Loki. 

We said goodbye and Loki left. I turned to face the twins. 

"In the mean time do you two want to check on the chickens" I asked. 

"Yes" said Tyson. 

I started to put my shoes on and the kids ran outside. 

"WAIT" I yelled. 

I ran after them and ran outside. My skin turned blue from the cold and so did Tyson's. Hela however didn't get the frost genes. I ran up and picked up Hela. 

"Back inside you two" I said. 

The kids frowned. 

"But I was born half frost alien like you" said Tyson annoyed. 

"And unlike me you are barefoot" I said. 

Tyson groaned and we went inside. I helped the kids put their shoes on and Hela put on her winter gear. 

"Why am I the only one who has to wear this" Hella asked. 

"Because you didn't get the frost genes" I said. 

"Ugh, you should of just did what your parents then when they had you" said Hela. 

"You mean have a accident" I asked. 

Tyson laughed a little. In short my mother is a dormant frost alien (pretty much what Loki is and how he can't turn blue in the mcu) and my father is a color alien. They weren't the same species when they made me so I was born as both but they didn't plan on having me yet so I was a accident. I'm also lucky that my parents want me, can afford me, and the pregnancy was not harmful in anyway. So yes I am pro choice but that's another discussion. 

"But you at least are both" said Hela said Hela as I put her hat on her. 

"Yes but my own father couldn't hold me most of the time until I moved to Asgard where they have all four seasons. Plus you can do stuff that Tyson can't" I said. 

I zipped up Hela's coat. 

"Like what" asked Hela. 

"You can climb walls like spiderman, you can make stuff explode, and my favorite is breathing underwater" I said. 

"Isn't there more that color aliens can do" asked Tyson. 

"Yes but that was just a sample" I said. 

I stood up and took the kids outside. We went to the shed to get the feed and went to check on the chickens. The kids love to feed them.