Arrested and Cuddles

I heard that Loki was serving time in the dungeons. Great, I wonder what he did now. I finished up my school work for the day and decided to pay my boyfriend a visit. I went down to the dungeons and was met by the guards. 

"Let me guess, you're here to see Loki" said Harold annoyed. 

"Yep" I said with a smile. 

Harold signed annoyed. 

"I don't see why you don't just dump him. I know he was your only friend growing up and I'm not your father but I don't think Loki is the one for you" said Harold. 

Harold stepped aside. 

"But if you will continue to ignore my advice then you can find Loki in his usual cell" said Harold. 

"Thanks" I said. 

I entered and walked to Loki's cell. 

"I thought royals weren't allowed down here" said a prisoner. 

I ignored the comments as I walked. Finally I made it to Loki's cell and saw him laying on the bed. Loki was wearing a prison uniform and my god he looks sexy in it. I know I shouldn't fall for people who end up in prison but Loki is also my best friend. 

"So, what you in for this time" I asked crossing my arms. 

Loki smiled and held up a flask. I chuckled and put my arms down. 

"Surprised they let you keep it" I said. 

Loki put the flask on the nightstand and sat up. He turned to face me. 

"Well I found out that I open the bag it's no longer safe to be used so they can't take it back" said Loki. 

I guess that is true. I walked up to the cell and entered. I closed the entrance behind me and walked up to the bed. I sat down and Loki wrapped his arm around me. 

"So how long will you be in here for stealing a blood bag" I asked. 

"I stole six, but opened two" said Loki. 

I laughed a little. 

"Loki that blood is meant to help people" I said. 

"I know, that's why I stole it. Plus drinking animal blood isn't the same" said Loki. 

"I suppose that's true" I said. 

We sat there for a minute. 

"But you never answered my question" I said. 

"Well" Loki said as he looked away from me. 

"Since I steal blood bags about every month" Loki started. 

"Odin said he would up the charge to six weeks. Basically the number of weeks is based on how many bags I steal" said Loki as he looked at me. 

"So it's six weeks till we can be outside together again" I said. 

Loki smiled. He grabbed his flask and took a sip of the blood. 

"It's not that vampires can't live on animal blood. I just don't like goat blood. I don't think I would steal Asgardian blood as much if I got rabbit blood instead" said Loki. 

"Considering how quick those bitches repopulate I think it would be a better supply. But maybe I can convince Odin tomorrow" I said. 

Loki kissed my cheek. 

"I like that but I don't think he will change it since I'm the only vampire here" said Loki. 

"You still got me though" I said. 

"True" said Loki. 

I crawled over to the side of the bed and laid down facing Loki. Loki laid down on his side and faced me. 

"However I never asked if you want to become a vampire before" said Loki. 

He grabbed my hand and held it. I have thought about it for sure and I do want to be the same species as Loki. 

"To be honest I do but I am a bit scared. Plus with being a frost alien I bet I would have cold blood" I said. 

"The best kind of popsicle" said Loki. 

He came closer and kissed me on the lips.