Swim part 5

MINHO POV:

Thor and I were exhausted by the end. Who knew being a pole dancer was so hard? I hope I didn't pole anything.

"So what was that you said about pole fitness not being a real spot" said (y/n) with a smirk.

Thor and I laid on the ground exhausted.

"Shut up" said Thor.

The weird thing is I'm breathing heavy like a hurricane but Thor doesn't even seem out of breath. I would wonder if he isn't breathing but that isn't possible. Thor would of died by now. I sat up.

"How, is that so hard" I asked.

I leaned on my hands.

"It is at first but you just have to build the muscles" said (y/n).

"Well, I take back everything I said and thought about strippers. I never knew it was this hard" said Thor.

"Again, not a stripper. I do this as a work out. There is a difference" said (y/n).

Thor and I later got the energy to leave. Thor said he was going to be busy today so I hung out with Tony, Stephen, and (y/n) today. At night we were bowling. It was a lot better then the yoga. And I can try to impress (y/n). Luckily (y/n) isn't much flexible either. Stephen had his phone ring.

"STEPHEN I NEED BACK UP. SOME BITCH IS" Thor started screaming but was cut off by Stephen.

"Thor calm down. The whole room can hear you and you aren't on speaker" said Stephen.

He put the phone up against his ear.

"Thor, you can't beat people up because they said mjolnir and stormbreaker are ugly" said Stephen annoyed.

I could hear Thor speaking angrily.

"Okay fine, I'll be there in a few minutes. Don't break any more noses" said Stephen.

He hung up and stood up.

"I have to go. Thor got into a fight with a girl and broke her nose. Just have someone fill in for me" said Stephen.

Tony gave him a peck on the lips and he left. I'm not surprised Thor got into a fight. Never insult that man's hammer and axe. Unless you want to lose your nose. We took turns filling in for Stephen. We ordered some food after the game. We didn't keep track of who won though. I went to the bathroom quick. My phone ringed when I finished washing my hands. Oh don't tell me those two idiots need my help. I know Stephen is a trouble maker but this is ridiculous. I dried my hands and answered the call.

"Hello" I said.

"Loki, where are you? Is Tony okay" asked Stephen.

I have never heard him so scared. Except when he saw a spider on the floor. Stephen is terrified of spiders.

"Stephen calm down. Tony is fine. Now where are you" I asked.

"I'm uh, I'm hiding in a closet. You have to help me" said Stephen.

"Okay, what's going on? Did the girl go psycho" I asked.

"No, Thor lied. It was just to get me away from the group. Thor, he's uh" Stephen started but screamed when the door was kicked open.

"STEPHEN" I screamed.

There was sounds. Stephen was running.

"Loki listen to me" said Stephen.

I said nothing and listened. I'm worried for my best friend.

"No matter what they say or what they tell you about me. Don't believe them. And don't tell Tony. I don't want him to worry. Please Loki. Thor was their victim last night. And tonight it's me. Don't fall for their tricks. They are" Stephen started but screamed again.

"STEPHEN" I yelled.

The call ended with Stephen screaming to be let free and to not turn him with the mask.