Swim part 3

LOKI POV:

The door was locked. Dang it. I sat in a chair. A doctor came out. I put my foot out to stop the door from closing. I got up and snuck in the doctor left. I slowly walked around. It seems like a normal hospital. I took a good couple minutes exploring. My ankle hurts really bad. The shit I do for Thor. He better thank me. I made it to a room. On the door was the words mask unit. Natasha said something about a mask. I opened the door and froze. Thor was on the bed asleep with a breathing mask on his face. I ran up to the monitors with a small yelp. Stupid ankle. I looked at them. Everything seems good except for oxygen levels it's going down.

"Thor" I whispered.

He didn't respond. He was out cold. I was grabbed and dragged out of the room.

"You shouldn't be back here" said a man.

"What the fuck are you doing to my brother" I asked.

"Thor had a allergic reaction to some of the food here. He will be fine" said the man.

"His oxygen levels are going down" I said.

"Kid, we are doctors. We know what we are doing. You weren't the one who went to collage to learn how this works. If you want I can tell you when Thor is better and you can see him. Assuming nothing goes wrong it should be tomorrow" said the man.

He dragged me to a room.

"Now stay here and wait for your nurse" said the man.

He let go of me. I entered the room and saw the man's name tag. Justin Hammer. I hate him. Although it is possible I might of over reacted. It is possible I jumped to too many conclusions. I doubt it but I can ask Thor about it tomorrow. A women came in. Her name tag said Christine. I explained that I sprained my ankle and need it fixed. Christine wrapped it up and gave me a ice pack. 

She also gave me a boot and told me how to use it and everything. I went back to my room for the night. I tried to go to sleep but couldn't. I can't sleep alone. I like to have someone with me. I know, I'm a chicken. But how many people can honestly sleep home alone? I got up and walked around the ship. It was quiet. I made it to the surface and saw the night sky. It was calm. I saw (y/n) looking at the sea below. I walked up and stood next to her.

"Can't sleep" I asked.

"No" said (y/n).

"Me neither" I said.

"I know this sounds lame but I never was able to sleep alone" said (y/n).

"Me neither" I said.

I got a idea.

"You know, we can sleep together. I'm mean in the same room but different beds" I said nervously.

"Okay, that works for me" said (y/n).

"Whose room" she asked.

"Mine" I said.

We headed to my room.

"You can take Thor's bed. He's sleeping at the hospital" I said.

"Oh, okay" said (y/n). 

We climbed into our beds and fell asleep. I slept easily knowing I wasn't alone. I'm just scared a ghost will come at me while I'm alone. I woke up to Thor and (y/n) screaming. I bolted up and fell off my bed.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU" Thor screamed.

"ME? I WAS INVITED HERE" (y/n) yelled.

"HEY" I yelled standing up.

They turned to me.

"Thor this is (y/n), (y/n) meet Thor. I couldn't sleep last night so I invited (y/n) to sleep with me" I said.