TVA File. Variant: Loki Laufeyson, Section 2

"I remember growing up, my brother Thor could never perform the Waltz properly. I tried to teach him a few times but instead he just stepped on my toes the whole night. So, since I don't want the same thing to happen to poor Jane" Loki started. 

There was a couple laughs in the crowd. 

"We decided that I would perform the waltz tonight" said Loki. 

Oh it's just like the movie Crimson Peak. Will he pick me, I joked. 

"The waltz is a simple dance. Even if some people can't do. Now it is said that if done correctly then the flame of the candle in the couples hands shall not go out" said Loki. 

Loki created a candle and lit it. 

"However the dance is a team effort. All I need is the correct partner" said Loki. 

He walked up to me. Oh my god he is choosing me. 

"Would you like to be mine (y/n)" asked Loki. 

"My left leg is metal" I whispered. 

"Can you still dance" whispered Loki. 

"Yes" I whispered. 

"Then you'll be fine" Loki whispered. 

He held out his empty hand. 

"Come on" said Loki. 

Fine, it's just one dance. I took his hand and we walked to the middle of the space. Loki picked me up with his empty arm and stood me on his feet. 

"It will be easier this way" said Loki. 

Loki put his arm behind my back and I put my arm around him. Loki put the candle in our other hands. I looked up at Loki's eyes as the music started. I can feel my heart pounding. 

"Are you nervous" asked Loki. 

"A little" I said. 

"I usually close my eyes to scary things. It helps the monsters go away (nickname)" said Loki. 

I closed my eyes and we started dancing. Most of the moment was Loki moving since I'm on his feet. We danced around to the music. I tried to relax a bit. Not easy after everything I have been threw. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at Loki's eyes. They are nice I suppose. When we finished Loki dipped me. Not accurate for the dance but I was also stand on his feet. The crowd clapped. We stood up and Loki blew out the candle. 

"Glad I chose correctly" said Loki. 

I smiled a little. Loki started coming closer but I put my finger over his lips. 

"I think we should go somewhere more private" I said. 

Not to smash, focus on the mission. Everyone else started to dance and party again. 

"I know a good spot" said Loki. 

He made the candle vanish and put me on my feet. Loki held my hand as we walked out of the ball room. 

"So, am I allowed to ask about the metal. I mean if you don't wish to talk about it that's fine two. I'm just surprised sense it doesn't look metal" said Loki. 

"It's fine, and it's from my outfit. I am not showing my legs so it doesn't look like metal" I said. 

Loki and I went to the library. We sat on a couch and I rolled up the bottom part of my outfit over my left leg. 

"See, it looks metal now" I said. 

Loki looked at it and then at me. 

"So what happened" asked Loki. 

"A infection" I said. 

It's actually a bit more complicated. I just sure as hell won't tell this bitch. I put the clothing back down. We sat there in silence for a moment. 

"I come in here a lot actually. I have always been fascinated by books. The other worlds and stories in them. It's like a nice escape from the real world" said Loki. 

"Probably why books like the Maze Runner or Harry Potter were so successful" I said. 

"Probably" said Loki. 

We looked at each other. Loki put his hand on my cheek. He started coming closer again. I punched Loki in the face. He groaned and covered his face. I tackled him on the couch and put a time collar on him. Loki shoved me off on the floor and I stood up. 

"What in the nine realms" asked Loki. 

I grabbed my tempad and pushed a button to transform my outfit to my TVA outfit. Loki looked at me confused.