Prison Fetish

YOU POV: 

I woke up with Loki holding me in his arms. I looked at Loki and saw he was still asleep. I must of fallen asleep here. I sat up and pulled a rose petal out of my hair. Last night was valentine's day. Need I explain more? I looked around and saw my clothes on the floor. I tried my best to cover myself as I walked over to them. I put my pajamas back on climbed back into bed. Loki wrapped his arms around me again. 

"Did I wake you" I asked. 

"No, I was already up" said Loki. 

He opened his eyes and smiled at me. 

"What" I asked. 

"There is nothing better than waking up next to you in the morning" said Loki. 

I smiled at Loki and gave him a peck on the cheek. 

"I would argue that waking up with you is better" I said. 

Loki sat up and leaned over me. 

"Maybe, but I just want you to know how much I love you" said Loki. 

He brushed my bangs back a little. A couple years back some rotten kid put gum in my hair. The teacher couldn't remove it so she had to cut my hair and gave me bangs. I pretty much cried my eyes out and thought I looked stupid. So Loki grabbed his scissors and cut his own hair to match mine. 

"You don't look stupid and besides, now we match if it makes you feel better" said Loki. 

After that Loki and I just kept our bangs. Loki and I are different the other Asgardians so we got bullied a lot. Growing up it was just the two of us. Now, we are dating and perfect for each other. 

"Breakfast should be here soon" said Loki. 

"Oh, what's on the menu today" I asked. 

"Probably cereal or something basic like that. We never get anything amazing down here" said Loki. 

"And yet you still keep coming down here" I said. 

Loki and I smiled. 

"I've a mischievous person cupcake" said Loki. 

"The sexiest" I said. 

Loki gave me a kiss on the lips and there was a knock on the cell. Loki sat up and we looked to see that a guard has brought breakfast. 

"Frigga said Loki needs to eat his fruit and vegetables so she had a bowl of some and there is enough for both of you" said the guard. 

"Such a mommas boy" I said. 

I giggled as Loki covered my mouth. The guard entered the cell and put the plate on the table. 

"She makes Thor eat the same thing" said Loki embarrassed. 

"Oh and y/n. your father will be here at around noon. Have fun telling him you let this freak turn you into a vampire" said the guard. 

"Okay" I said with Loki still covering my mouth. 

Loki took his hand off my mouth and looked down at me. 

"Do you think he will be okay with it" asked Loki. 

"Maybe, he thought we started dating five years before we actually did. After I told him about us he gave me the species and the sex talk. In short it's my life and I shouldn't do anything I'm not ready for. Plus he thinks you are a great match for me" I said. 

"Well I'm glad someone approves" said Loki. 

He stood up and got out of bed naked. I sat up as Loki walked up to the table. 

"What about your clothes" I asked. 

"I'll put them on after breakfast" said Loki. 

He took a grape and ate it. Loki brought the plate over to me and sat down next to me. Breakfast in bed with a naked smexy guy, you will have to explain to me what is wrong with this if you think it's wrong.