Nickname: Arrow

YOU POV: 

"To be honest, I think we are dealing with one of those meta humans" said Lance as we walked. 

"So why not call the Flash" asked Oliver. 

"First, I don't have his number. And second, I think this guy is after (color)" said Lance. 

I was a little surprised. We made it to the vault. 

"Who ever broke into this bank clearly didn't want the cash. They wanted to leave a message" said Lance. 

"Are you sure no money was stolen? It doesn't make much sense" said Roy. 

"We checked, every cent is still here. Looks like who ever it was went threw all that trouble to leave this" said Lance. 

He pointed at the back wall where a (color) arrow painted on the wall. I noticed a green fabric on the ground. I entered the vault and went to pick it up. 

"Any idea who would be after your little friend" asked Lance. 

"No" said Oliver. 

"Well who ever it is. I just hope they have some mercy for a boy with autism" said Lance. 

We all looked at Lance with surprise and confusion. 

"What" asked Lance. 

"You knew" I asked. 

"Ya, you're not exactly masking it. It only took a little investigating to tell" said Lance. 

"Oh" I said. 

I picked up the fabric and stood up. Loki's cape. Mother fuc. 

"Do you have any idea who would do this" Lance asked me. 

"Ya, I know who he is" I said. 

I left the vault and started to leave. 

"Where are you going" asked Roy. 

"To find this man" I said. 

I stopped walking and turned to face them. 

"Do you want the cape or can I keep it" I asked. 

"What ever you want. If it helps you track this guy you can keep it" Lance said. 

"Thanks" I said. 

I left and Oliver and Roy followed me. 

"What are you not telling us" asked Oliver. 

"Over our next few missions be on the look out for any colors. Mostly (color), he's calling me out" I said. 

We went back to the lair and put our gear away. 

"I think we should call Barry" said Oliver. 

"Why" I asked. 

"Because if we are dealing with a meta human then we need help from one" said Oliver. 

"What makes you think he is a meta human" I asked. 

"Is he" asked Oliver. 

I thought about it. 

"I guess you could say that" I said. 

There was a alert on the computer. 

"What's that" asked Oliver. 

Felicity turned on the computer and pulled up the notification. 

"Someone just broke into Big Belly Burger. According to this they didn't steal anything. They just left a bunch of red jelly beans everywhere. Including" Felicity started. 

She pulled up some pictures. One table had the jelly beans in a red arrow and another table had the beans spell Arsenal. 

"Gear up, we are going to check it out" said Oliver. 

"Okay but if this person is calling you out then we need to find out why" said Diggle. 

"And until we know who we should assume they will go after our families" said Felicity. 

Oliver, Roy, and I left to go to Big Belly Burger. The police were also here. 

"Looks like who broke into the bank is also after the red one. Looks like this guy might be calling all three of you out" said Lance. 

"Did he leave anything that can track him" asked Oliver. 

"No, this guy just broke in and dumped a bunch of red jelly beans all over the place" said Lance. 

I snickered. 

"Sorry, it's just. That's a lot of Jelly Beans. Who has time to set this up" I said.