TVA Files. Variant: President Loki, Section 4

YOU POV: 

I'm not really one for parties so I went outside. It's night and actually a bit peaceful out here, somehow. I noticed a town and decided to check it out. It's abandon and trashed but there might be something interesting down here. I walked around the town looking at all the stuff. 

I found a black bag that looks useable. I decided to take it with me incase I find anything. I came across a bottle on the street with a yellow liquid inside. It's probably piss and I don't feel like finding out. So I kept walking. I found some stuff to put in the bag. I jumped when I heard a alligator. I looked around and saw a alligator looking at me. 

"Oh, I assume you must be Loki's pet then" I said. 

The alligator hissed and a boy ran up to pick the alligator up. 

"Calm down, they didn't mean to upset you" said the boy. 

I was a bit confused. 

"Who are you" the kid asked me. 

"Y/n" I said. 

"Well y/n, I'm Loki and this is also Loki" said the boy. 

I am even more confused. 

"Wait, that thing is a Loki two" I asked. 

"Yes, were the horns not a dead give away" asked Kid Loki. 

"Well, I didn't think that variants could be other species" I said. 

Kid Loki put Alligator down on the ground. 

"How long have you been here" asked Kid Loki. 

"Uh, probably a day or so. I was actually found by President" I said. 

"President" asked kid Loki. 

"That's what I'm calling him. He's a Loki variant" I said. 

"Well, good luck with that. My advice" said Kid Loki. 

He took a step closer. 

"Be careful with variants of me you trust" said Kid Loki. 

He looked at Alligator. 

"Come on, we should head back before the others get worried" said kid Loki. 

"Wait then if that's the case then I shouldn't trust you" I said. 

"Maybe, perhaps I'll see you around" said kid Loki. 

The two Loki's started leaving. Well, this place is full of surprises. What next? Cannibles are also here? I laughed at the idea and continued walking till a arrow was shot threw my leg. I was just kidding for fucks sake. I yelped and fell to me knees. I looked around and saw a man with a cross bow. 

"Well, you like them" said the man. 

"Who the hell are you" I asked. 

"Hawk Loki" said the man. 

He grabbed a dart and loaded his cross bow but a man ran up and punched him in the face. The two started fighting. I have so many questions. A man who looks like a identical copy of the other man ran up to me. A green and yellow suit with horns. 

"Come on" said the man. 

He helped me up and carried me away. We ran into kid and Alligator Loki. Honestly I am in pain right now. 

"Who was it" asked kid as we walked. 

"Hawk Loki, those bastards are probably after the them" said Classic Loki. 

"Wait, I have to get back" I said. 

"It's too dangerous, especially with a arrow now in your leg" said Classic Loki. 

"But President still has my tempad" I said. 

"If that's true them he probably already left the void by now. He doesn't have a reason to stay here" said Classic. 

I wanted to argue but sadly that is true. I guess President could of figured out the password by now. I don't even know what it is or maybe he used his magic to hack into it. I said nothing and let Classic carry me.