Party, Adam

YOU POV: 

I put on a (hat/head,scarf/etc) to cover my hair. I feel more comfortable covering part of my head. Tonight instead of covering my face I will cover my hair. I went to the living room and started putting my shoes on. I have mostly been staying at the apartment getting use to everything and Adam spends most nights at work. Tonight he has off so we decided to go out. 

"What type should we bring tonight" asked Adam. 

I thought for a bit as I put my shoe on. 

"Type A negative" I said. 

I finished putting my shoes on and went to the kitchen. Adam was filling my water bottle with blood. I always bring a bag that has my diabetes stuff and snacks with when I leave the apartment. 

"What time is sunrise" I asked. 

"06:52" said Adam. 

He finished filling our drinks and gave me mine. 

"Thank you" I said taking it. 

"I added some cherry flavor this time" said Adam. 

I was confused and surprised. The fuck does that taste like? I opened the bottle and took a sip of the blood. I can't taste the cherry. 

"I don't taste it" I said confused. 

"I lied, I just wanted to see you drink it. I can tell you haven't been having a healthy amount of blood while I'm at work" said Adam. 

He's not wrong. 

"I still find it weird to drink blood" I said. 

Adam smiled and crossed his arms. 

"You drink milk of (plant)" said Adam. 

"That's different" I said with a chuckle. 

Adam thinks that drinking milk both plant and dairy is the same as drinking blood as a vampire. So we have different views on the topic. All though I guess I can see it. Adam put his hands down. 

"Okay, but I want you to finish up this bag before we leave" said Adam as he picked up a blood bag. 

It was half full. I looked at the bag and then Adam. He continued to hold the bag out for me. It's not that I hate drinking blood I'm not use to it. So I'm working on changing my mind set to not see it as gross and wrong. I signed and took the bag. I drinked it till it was empty. I finished and saw Adam smile. 

"How did you noticed I wasn't drinking enough" I asked. 

"There was too many bags in the fridge and you are a bit weak for a vampire" said Adam. 

"Fair point" I said. 

Adam held out his hand and I gave him the now empty bag. He threw it away and gave me a kiss on the cheek. We grabbed our stuff and a jacket in case it gets cold, and left the apartment. We walked down the street holding hands. 

"So where exactly are we going" I asked. 

"A bar I know. I took you there once" said Adam. 

I only just got back with Adam a about a week or two ago but do to memory loss I don't remember much of my past or our relationship. The memories are coming back though, just slowly. 

"Is it the one with the blood margarita and they accidentally gave me O negative" I asked. 

"Yes, I remember they told us they were out of the AB positive and assumed O negative would be fine but you hate that flavor and made the most adorable face after you drinked it" said Adam. 

We both laughed a little. To anyone who has O negative blood, I'm sorry you taste like trash. But that's just my opinion. Adam and I made it to the bar and entered. We have a alarm on our watches set for 05:55. That should give us plenty of time to get to the apartment before sunrise.