Watch Party Frost Fight part 1 (Sheild)

YOU POV: 

It has been a few days since I moved into the tower. Today Fury decided to have Loki and I on the helicarrier. I packed some stuff to make a Iron Man plushy. Tony is going to hate it. I sat at a tab;e while Loki read a book. We are allowed out as long as we don't do anything. 

"Loki? Why are they here" asked White Tiger. 

We looked over to see Spiderman and his friends. 

"Hello Spiderman and friends" said Loki as they put their book down. 

"What do you want Loki" asked Spiderman. 

"Calm down, I'm just here with my friend (y/n). If I had any plans I would of used them already" said Loki. 

Phil walked up to us. 

"Loki and y/n are spending the day here so we can keep a eye on them. Fury also wanted me to tell you that he set up a theater room so you can watch more of this disney plus" said Phil. 

I groaned. 

"Fine, but I choose what I watch. And let me guess, you are going to record it" I said. 

"After it's recorded we will have it analyzed" said Phil. 

Loki and I stood up and Phil took us to the room. 

"We will have a few agents join you. And the kids are welcome to join if they want but there is no telling what dangerous things are on Disney plus" said Phil. 

I snickered. Oh the horror, very scary. 

"Well it's this or training" said Nova. 

We entered a room and Phil went back to work. The room was like a small theater. There was even snacks. A agent showed me where to hock up my tempad and I set up the theater. I have the tempad connected to a remote. 

"No way, they have star wars" asked Spiderman. 

"Yep, but I feel like watching something to fit the holiday spirit" I said. 

I opened the search and typed frost. 

"Here we are" I said. 

I clicked on Frost fight and started it before going to sit down next to Loki. 

The title came on screen and the movie started. The titles fades as the screen zooms on a beach. 

The screen cuts to a seagull landing on a sign that said Monuriki Island. Surf! free tans, Sun! The screen slowly zooms out and ice forms on the sign and the bird. 

The screen goes to other parts of the beach to show people frozen in ice. We cut to see the ice growing on the beach and form a wall. A jotun brakes the ice and growls as he lands on screen. He lifts his arms in the air and yells. 

The screen cuts to Thor. 

"I didn't realize my brother is here" said Loki. 

"Ssh, we are getting to the good part" I said. 

"Midgard rejects your frozen villainy, Ymir" said Thor. 

Thor started to spin his hammer. The screen shows both Thor and Ymir on the beach. 

"Ice giant of Niffleheim" said Thor. 

"The ice will silence you, Thor Odinson" said Ymir. 

Hulk enters the scene from before Thor. 

"Yeah. Less talk, more rock, goldilocks" said Hulk as he knocked Thor out of the way. 

Hulk was carrying a huge rock. Thor laid on his back and lifted his cape out of his face as he frowned at Hulk. Hulk threw the rock at Ymir. The rock hit his chest and shattered. Thor was now standing next to Hulk. 

"Speak not to me of battle tactics, Hulk" said Thor as he pointed at himself with his thumb. 

Thor put his hand down and Hulk frowned at him. 

"I have fought more..." Thor started but ice was shot at him. 

Thor fell back. 

"Here's my question. Why is a ice giant on Monuriki Island" asked Tony as the screen cuts to him joining the battle. 

"I mean, it's not really a ice friendly location, like, say, someplace cold" said Tony. 

The screen shows Hulk watch as Tony flys by. Ymir shots more ice from his hand at Tony. Tony uses his suit to shoot at the ice and flew away. Ymir shot ice at Tony from both hands as Tony flew threw it dodging the ice. 

"By the way, ice is the perfect weapon because it melts and leaves no evidences" said Tony. 

"I also heard its great for pleasure" Loki whispered. 

I tried to ignore him as I blushed. 

"Saw that in a movie. I think" said Tony as he stopped flying and hovered behind Ymir. 

Tony shot blast at Ymir. Ymir used his arm to shield himself before firing ice at Tony. Tony flew by as Ymir shot ice at him. We cut to Steve running. 

"What was that movie" asked Tony. 

Steve ducked as ice was shot at him. 

"Cap, you know what I'm talking about" asked Tony as Steve used his shield to block ice that was shot at him. 

The screen shows Ymir shooting at Steve. 

"Stay on task, Iron Man. We need to find that casket before it's opened" said Steve. 

The screen shows Tony flying dodging ice. 

"Eternal winter in a box? Nope, not seeing it. Would long summer on a stick work" said Tony. 

The screen shows Thor spinning his hammer to block the ice. 

"Ymir and the casket of Ancient Winters are as powerful as they are old, Iron Man" said Thor. 

The screen shows Tony inside his suit. 

"Trifle with them at your peril" said Thor. 

"I'm not trifling hammer time. I'm judging" said Tony.