Forgotten

YOU POV: 

I grabbed what I need and left the house. It was snowing outside on my walk to work. I work at Dairy Queen. It's okay I guess. I just feel like something is missing. Probably because I have amnesia. A few weeks ago I woke up in the hospital and realized I don't remember anything. I managed to get back on my feet and continue life. 

"Hey, sorry I'm late" I said. 

"I'm just glad you made it" said my boss. 

I took my coat off and placed it on the coat rack. I took off my winter hat and put on my work hat. I took orders and served food to customers. After the lunch rush it died down a little, so I decided to sweep the floor. I heard the bell as the door opened. A man entered the restaurant. 

"Hello welcome to Dairy Queen" I said. 

I threw away the stuff I swept off the floor and went to take the man's order. 

"Anway what would you like" I asked. 

"Honestly" the man started. 

He was about to say something but paused. He signed and looked at the menu. 

"A dairy free m&m blizzard" said the man. 

He seems a little sad. I bet he just had a hard day or something. 

"What size" I asked. 

"Small" said the man. 

"Will that be all" I asked. 

The man looked into my eyes and was silent for a minute. 

"Yes" said the man. 

I typed it into the machine. 

"That will be 5 dollars" I said (I couldn't find the actual price). 

The man paid and I put the money in the machine. I went to make the blizzard. Add m&ms, the ice cream. And mix it with the one machine that I don't remember what it is called. After I finished the blizzard I took it back to the guy. 

"One small m&m blizzard" I said as I flipped the blizzard. 

I held the blizzard right side up and gave it to the guy. The guy took it and smiled. 

"Thank you (nick/name)" said the man. 

I was a little confused at first. 

"Uh, your welcome" I said. 

The man gay me a sad smile. I can see tears in his eyes. The man walked to the door. He put his hand on the door handle and paused. 

"Is everything okay" I asked. 

I came out from behind the counter. 

"Fuck it" said the man. 

He turned around and set the blizzard on the table before walking up to me. 

"Just in case you don't remember me" said the man. 

He put his hand on my cheek and closed his eyes as he kissed me on the lips. Normally I would never allow this but something feels different. The man's hand glowed. 

I could hear the Avengers talking. 

"He's adopted" said Thor. 

"Is that suppose to matter" I asked as I entered the room. 

"Oh (y/n) you made it" said Thor happily walking up to me. 

"Who are you" asked Tony. 

"(y/n)" I said. 

"Is there a reason you aren't looking us in the eye" asked Natasha. 

"Do you have autism" asked Bruce. 

"Yes" I said. 

"(y/n) here is Loki's best friend. I figured if anyone can talk Loki out of this they can" said Thor. 

"And where is Loki? I heard he was here" I said. 

"He is, he's in a cell" said Thor. 

"Of course he is" I said. 

Thor took me to the cell to see Loki. Loki looked at me and smiled. 

"(Y/n), I thought you would be on Asgard" said Loki as he stood up. 

"Well you know Odin. Hates us frost giants so he had no problem with me coming here to see you" I said. 

"I assume you heard how I'm going to be king of Midguard" said Loki happily. 

"Yes, nothing like ruling a species that believes the Earth is flat, Obesity is healthy, birds are robotic spies, modern medicine is Satan. Oh and I heard that sex before marriage will send you to hell" I said. 

Loki was surprised. 

"Do the midguardains believe that" asked Loki. 

"Not all of them. but there are some messed up theories" I said. 

"Well if they were true then you and I would certainly be sent to hell because what we did on the bifrost during new years" said Loki with a smirk. 

I smiled and blushed. Thor on the other hand was confused. 

"What did you two do on the bifrost" asked Thor. 

"I'll leave you innocent" I said patting Thor's back. 

I put my hand down. 

"It would also probably be because of the throne from when you were king of Asgard" I said. 

Loki and I were both blushing but Thor was confused about what the fuck we are talking about. 

Loki broke the kiss and opened his eyes. He looked into my eyes and I could see Loki was hiding tears. 

"Do you remember me" asked Loki as his voice cracked. 

I closed my eyes and kissed Loki again. Loki and I wrapped our arms around each other and made out for about a minute. 

"Wait, that blizzard is going to melt if you don't eat it" I said. 

"Right, should I pick you up after you finish work" asked Loki. 

"Yes, but there is a chance I might need you to bail me out of prison. There is this rude bitch who keeps coming here and I want to put her in her place" I said. 

"Don't do anything to stupid (nick/name)" said Loki. 

"I won't, but I'll see you later Loki" I said.