Crimson Loki Short because that's all I fucking write anymore

YOU POV: 

After the ride threw the bifrost we made it to Asgard. I looked around amazed. 

"Welcome to Asgard" said Heimdall. 

"Oh uh, thank you" I said. 

"Come on, the palace is this way" said Loki. 

We walked down the rainbow bridge to get to the palace. Honestly I would love a tour of this place one day but not tonight. There isn't time for it. 

"This place is huge" I said. 

"I know something bigger" said Loki with a smirk. 

"Very funny" I said as I looked at Loki. 

"But seriously this place is amazing" I said. 

I could hear music coming from the ball room. I have never been to a ball before so I'm a little nervous. I guess the good thing is no one will ask me to dance since I don't fucking know how to dance. Plus I'm just a stranger to them. 

Loki and I entered the ballroom and everyone turned to look at us. I feel a little uncomfortable but I'm sure they are more interested in Loki then me. 

"Hello everyone, I'm glad you all could make it tonight" said Loki. 

There was a few greetings before the crowd went back to what they were doing. Loki took me to meet some of his friends. 

"And you remember Lucille" said Loki. 

Yes, how could I forget West View. 

"Nice to see you again" I said. 

In short last time I saw Lucille I told her that I want to wake up in my real body and I'll go back to the (l/n)'s. Lucille doesn't like them but I told her that it will only be for some months. 

"I'm glad you decided to show up. You managed to delay Loki quite a bit" said Lucille. 

It's not the first time. 

"Anyway how have you been" asked Sif. 

"Good, I've been working at a bowling alley" I said. 

A women pushed passed me with her daughter. 

"Your highness, I'd like you to meet my daughter" said the women. 

"Well I'm sure it would be nice to meet her" said Loki with a fake smile. 

"Prince, would you like to dance" asked the daughter. 

"I'd love two" said Loki. 

The daughter squealed. 

"I have the perfect song" she said. 

The daughter grabbed Loki's hand and pulled him towards the band to request the song. Not going to lie that hurt but being a prince also means having to kiss up to people. So it's just to be nice. I need a drink. 

"I'm going to get a snack" I said. 

I left to get a cookie or something. 

"Y/n, I'm surprised to see you here" said Frigga. 

"Ya, I'm sorry to come unannounced like this" I said. 

"No, you will always be welcome here on Asgard. After all I didn't help raise you for nothing" said Frigga. 

I smiled. 

"Everyone please make some space. Loki would like to demonstrate for us the waltz" said the mother. 

Everyone made some space in the middle. I finished my cookie and stood by the front. Loki went on to explain the dance but I didn't really pay much attention. I just looked around the room. Loki used his powers to create a candle and light it. 

"Now that, requires the perfect partner" said Loki. 

Loki walked up to me and I looked at him surprised. The crowd whispered. 

"He chose the Jotun" some whispered in disgust. 

"Would you like to be mine" asked Loki. 

"Thank you but I don't know how to dance, and you already agreed to dance with someone else" I said. 

"I can teach you how, but if I recall correctly then she asked if I want to dance. Not if I want to dance with her. There for I'm able to choose my own partner, and I choose you (nick/name)" said Loki as he held out his hand. 

I smiled and took his hand. Loki smiled and we walked out onto the dance floor.