Zanders bouncy ass🙃

This is an ongoing joke on the discord server, AND THEY FORCED ME TO WRITIE THIS, DONT BLAME ME PLS I WAS CORNERED \\ this isn't at all sexual, just crack

The music club were in the club room, taking a 5 minute break. Luke looked over at his boyfriend, they had recently got together. He just smiled as he watched him in the corner of his vision. All of a sudden, millie and Sean moved up beside Luke.

"Lukeeeeeeeee!"

"Oh- Hey guys! What's up?"

"Yknow how your boyfriend? Your boy? Your love? Your sweetheart?"

"..yes...?"

"We have a dare for you!! We wanna get a reaction out of Zander!"

"..Okayyyy..?"

"So get one!"

"..howwwwwww....?"

"I DONT KNOW!? HES YOUR BOYFRIEND!?"

"Jesus- OKAY OKAY-" Luke rolled his eyes and stood up walking behind Zander who had his air pods in. Luke just kind of stood there, he didn't have a clue what to do, he couldn't say anything as Zander was listening to music.

At some point, Zander bent over to grab something he dropped, so Luke decided on an impulse, to smack his ass.

And he did, Everyone in the club, was absolutely flabber gasted to say the least, Sean and Milly covering their mouths in shock, while hailey just stood dumbfounded in the corner.

Zander immediately stood up straight and whipped around to face him.

Luke just smiled as he put his arms up in Defense and slowly backed away.

BLAME MY FUCKING DISCORD, NOT ME NOT ME, I WAS FORCED, HELD HOSTAGE, THEY ASKED FOR IT, NOT ME, I TRIED TO FIGHT