||sixty•five||

REBECCA'S POV

"Rebecca I understand he was one of your best friends, but look what he did to you. Im scared for you to be around him, he might hurt you again." Cameron explained to me.

"I undertand, but Cameron. He helped me through the break-up, I can't just leave him hanging like that" I looked down.

I could tell he was upset.

"Honestly, I don't want you anywhere near that kid, but if that's the decision you have to make. Then go ahead. I will support you through anything." He sat back on the couch.

"You're right" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't need him. I only need you" I smiled.

"Come here" his smile grew as he opened his arms.

I jumped in to his arms. "I will never be able to replace him" Cameron whispered in to my neck.
"Cameron" I said looking at him.

"I can never give you the things he gives you. He is such a good guy, he has everything figured out and I-" I cut him off.

"Cam, why do you not give yourself enough credit, you can give everything he has and more. And believe me, Shawn is for from perfect. Yeah your life may not be all figured out but who cares? I don't care and that's all that should matter." I said hugging him.

"I just, I can't grasp the reason why he is fighting for you after he knows everything we have been through." He said in to my shoulder.

"Because he does not know how to control his feelings. He doesn't understand what it's like to be in my position so he just thinks he can manipulate me. As hard as it is on you, don't you think it's hard on me? Yeah when he is around I hang out with him, because we are friends and I haven't  seen him in a long time and all I want to do is hang out with his for as long as possible. I only do that so when he leaves I'm not constantly calling him, I'm actually doing that so that when he leaves I can spend more time with you." I explained.

He was silent.

"Cam-"

"I just love you so much that it's like a part of me is just like taken away and I'm trying but I can't get it back."

I sat there silent, my breathing slowed.

I felt my eyes tear a bit.

"I love you Rebecca" he said kissing my head.

I leaned my head on to his shoulder and grabbed his left hand.

More silence filled the room.

"I'm sorry, I just-I don't know what to say." I said leaning back up.

"You don't need to say anything." He smiled.

"I feel like such mush" I sighed.

"We should do something then" he smiled

"I guess" I said shrugging my shoulders

"Lets go out" He sat up.

"Movies?" I asked.

"You got it boo" Cameron flipped his hair.

"You do that a lot" I giggled

"Lets go" He added and stood up holding out his hand for me.