||ten||

REBECCA'S POV

I woke up and I look over but Cameron wasn't there.

I look to my other side and I felt a hand on my shoulder, i open my eyes. It was Ian.

"Good morning Rebecca" he said with a creepy ass smile.

My heart starts beating a mile per minute.

"I-Ian what are you doing here? Where is Cameron?" I asked frantically getting up and waking slowly away from him.

"I took care of him." He said

"Where is he!" I yelled.

"It doesn't fucking concern you. How's the baby" he said with a devilish smirk. He knows what happened.

"I HATE YOU GET OUT OF MY LIFE. LEAVE ME ALONE! EVEN IF I WAS PREGNANT YOU WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE IT. " I yelled and I began crying.

"You caused me pain so I cause you pain. You need to feel what I felt. To want something you never had." He yelled grabbing my arm causing me to drop in pain.

"CAMERON" I cried out but nobody came.

"Please please let me go, please please please..."

+

I woke up finding Cameron shaking me.

I began to cry in his chest.

"It's okay... Shh" he corressed my hair.

"What happened?" I said liking up in to his eyes.

"I woke up because you were shaking, and you were crying in your sleep.." He said

"Cameron, he was there, and he did something to you and my arm.." I said looking at it, but there were no bruises.

"It was a dream, it's okay I'm here" he said pulling me in to his chest again.

"Let's go, get your mind off things" he said coming around and kissing me, making me smile.

"There's that beautiful smile" he said, making me smile again with a stupid giggle.

How did I end up with such a perfect human being?

If perfect needed a definition it would be Cameron Dallas in every way possible.

I kissed him one more time before getting dressed.

Last night they had to pump my stomach so I didn't have any sort of 'baby bump' really.

I slipped on a pair of black high waisted shorts and my real blue crop top.

I put my hair in to a loose braid and I put in a bit of mascara.

I walked downstairs and Cameron was making breakfast for himself and Jackson.

"Lucky charms m'lady?" He asked pulling out a mother bowl.

"So romantic" I laughed.

"Camwon can we go to Dave and Busters?" Jackson asked.

Cameron looked at me for approval, I nodded yes.

"Sure buddy" he said.

We finished eating, "Okay we will meet you in the car" Cameron said getting Jacksons hand and walking out.

I ran upstairs and got my black Marc Jacobs purse and I slipped on a pair of white converse, and made my way to the car.

CAMERON'S POV