|two|

REBECCA'S POV

"Cameron I need to process this.." I said.
He nodded.

"Bye" I said.

"Goodnight" He said and I  walked in to my house. I walked up to my room and slipped on my pyjamas.

I had this weird feeling that made me be mad at myself.

I did feel something, but I didn't want to. It wasn't mine and Cam's first kiss. We have experimented that with each other but I was nothing more.

I decided to text Ian. Maybe that will clear my head.

Rebecca- Hey Ian

Ian Ryder- Sorry about what happened back there..

Rebecca- No, its okay..

Ian Ryder - so, i was wondering if you wanted to maybe catch a movie tomorrow?

Rebecca- sounds good!

Ian Ryder- I will pick u up at 10:00am sharp?

Rebecca- cant wait!

Ian Ryder- Night:)

Rebecca- Goodnightt:)

I shut off my phone and pulled the covers over my head. I shut my eyes, and just thought about the whole situation.

It didnt make any sense, Cameron acted for so long like he didn't want anything to do with me, and now this?

Doesn't make sense.

CAMERONS POV

Yea, the rumors are true. When I was younger I had a crush on Rebecca, but does that mean I still have it now? No.

On the last day of school before christmas break, my friends told me that if I were to become Rebecca's boyfriend by the end of the year, then they would give me a Lamborghini.

What 18 year old doesnt want one of those. The bet is on.

So yea, the "I LOVE YOU, I NEVER STOPPED" crap, was really just a load of crap. But the guys fucking hate Ian, so him, I didnt exactly care about yelling at. He was just a part of my plan.

Okay. But I can't say it was all a load of crap. My friends think it is, I never lost feelings for her though.

I was sitting in my room when I saw a nice ass Mercedes pull in in Rebecca's driveway.

Who is that?

REBECCA'S POV

The next morning I woke up. I straightened my hair. I put on my mascara and eyeliner.

I put on a pair of light wash high waisted shorts, and a black crop top.

I grabbed my purse and my phone and walked downstairs.

My parents went to Italy for their work, so in a way its great because I can go out whenever.

I went outside on my porch and waited for Ian. I went on twitter. Cameron tweeted like 20 times.

"I want you to be here right now"

"Why dont you see how I feel"

"You will never understand"

"miss you"

"wish i could cuddle with you all day"

And so on..

As I laughed to myself at his stupidity when grey Mercedes AMG GT-S pulled up. It was Ian. Damn nice car..

I walked up to it and sat in the passenger seat. "Nice car" I said. "Yeah, dont get your hopes up, its my dads" he said.