||ninety•six||

5 Months Later..

CAMERON'S POV

I got out of the car and walked over to Rebecca's door.

I opened the door and helped her out.

Today was the day that we were going to find out the gender of the baby.

We walked in to the office and sat down in the waiting room.

"I'm so nervous, I wonder if it will be a girl" Rebecca got all excited.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dallas" one of the nurses called from the door.

We stood up and walked over to her.

I placed my hand on the small of her back as I walked behind her in to an office.

Rebecca sat down on the table and the nurse began to rub the jelly like substance on her stomach.

"It's cold" Rebecca looked over and giggled.

I grabbed her hand.

"Mhm, okay so would you guys like to know the gender of the baby today before I begin?" The lady asked.

"Yes please" Rebecca smiled.

"Do we have your permission dad?" The nurse asked me.

"Whatever she wants is good for me" I answered back and Rebecca squeezed my hand.

The nurse nodded and began to rub her instrument on Becca's stomach.

"Okay, I see. I will be right back with a doctor" she said looking at the screen confused and getting up.

She shut the door behind her.

Rebecca looked at me with a saddening look.

"Cam" she said and I could see the tears forming at the brim of her eyes.

"Bec I'm sure everything's fine don't worry" I said, completely unsure of what was going to happen.

Not long after that the nurse came back with a doctor.

The doctor said hi and took a look.

"I see what you were saying" The doctor said to the nurse.

"Saying what?" I asked nervously squeezing Rebecca's hand waiting for the information.

"Well Mr. Dallas, we have discovered something highly unusual at this stage of the pregnancy that we should have spotted earlier on." He said with a serious tone.

"Is everything alright with the baby?" Rebecca asked.

"You see, everything is fine with the babies" he said.

"Congratulations you are having twins" he smiled.

"Twins?" I asked, Rebecca looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my god that's amazing" Rebecca cooed.

"Thank-you" I said standing up and shaking the doctors hand.

"Congratulations again" he smiled and walked out.

"Would you like to know the sex of the babies still?" The nurse asked.

"You know what, let's make it a surprise" Rebecca said.

"Okay, well then you are done here for today" the nurse smiled wiping down Rebecca's stomach gently.

We walked out of the office and went back home.

"I hope it's a boy and a girl" Rebecca said as we walked in to the house.

"I don't know I kinda want two girls" I said closing the door.

"Awh dad's little girls, so cute" Rebecca pouted and squeezed my cheeks.

I snuck in a little kiss.

"You know what we haven't done in like 6 months?" Rebecca asked me.

"I can name one thing" I sad hugging her and kissing her.

"I'm not sure we are in the same page" she laughed.

"Yeah, I mean that would be weird just because you are already pregnant so.. I don't know" I said.

"Oh" she said turning around.

"What did I say?" I asked as she walked away.

"Well I'm just sorry that you don't find me attractive because I'm pregnant and it would be weird" she said walking up the stairs.

"No, baby that's not what I meant. I meant it would just be weird because like... Oh I don't know who would go on top? I wouldn't want to crush you.." I said completely regretting everything.

"Oh my Gosh, you think you will crush me?" She said shaking her head.

"No I didn't mean it like that I mean-" she cut me off.

"Keep trying to change the meaning to yourself" she said and she crawled in to bed.

"Bec I'm sorry" I laid down beside her.

"Don't Bec me" she said pushing me away.

Shit. What the hell Cameron. You fucking screw up. Now look what you did.

I turned over on to my other side and laid there silently.

I didn't bug her again, I just waited till she talked to me first.

It's gonna be a long night.

REBECCA'S POV

I woke up the next morning, turned over and Cameron wasn't there. I stood up and put on a simple dress.

It's been tough getting dressed lately because nothing fits me anymore.
I put on my flip flops and walked downstairs slowly.

All I could think about was Cam. It's just so frustrating and I really didn't mean anything I said, I just hope he isn't going to just leave.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

Moments later I heard the garaged door open and soon enough the front door aswell.

"Cam is that you?" I asked while peeking out from behind the archway.

"No it's an intruder!" He called out very nonchalantly.

"Haha very funny" I laughed walking in to the kitchen where Cameron was.

"I bought you Starbucks" he said handing me a cup.

I looked down at it. 'I'm sorry' it said on the little brown sleeve.

"I'm sorry too, my emotions are kind of all messed up right now.." I said giving him a big hug.

"No it's my fault, but to change the subject. I can't wait for the babies to get here! It's just all so crazy how we are having twins!" He got all excited.

"same" I smiled taking a sip of my coffee.

"You are so beautiful" he said but e kept blushing.

"Oh jeez, Chris Collins 2.0 over here" I giggled.

"See stupid things like that make me love you even more" he smiled.

"Weirdo"

"No that's you"