How you guys met!

[Y/N POV]
Y/N- holy shit! i am late yet again this is the 5th time i am late this week! why do i always oversleep?
( well i am Y/N L/N and i am 24 years old sleepyhead. I love sleeping, eating, overthinking and you can say i am quite creative. I run a cafe which is running pretty good but due to my laziness i might suffer a great loss but thanks to my co-worker, my only family Lily my cafe didn't got close)
Y/N- f-finally i a-am he-re (i said catching my breath)
Lily- good morning Y/N... late again? *chuckles*
Y/N- yeah i am so sorry Lily i overslept AGAIN... oh by the way how's everything going?
Lily- everything's good and guess what the new item you made is doing amazing! (she squealed)
Y/N- what really?! thank god i thought it might fail...i should get back to work and start preparing it in bulk.
Lily- yes and i'll look after the customers and i'll help you in between.
Y/N- sure Lily! (i yelled from the kitchen)

few moments laters.....

Y/N- hey Lily take a break i'll look after the cafe
Lily- thanks Y/N... you are the best boss
Y/N- yeah yeah stop buttering me & now go before i end your lunch break
Lily- fine fine...oh by the way do you need anything?
Y/N- no i am fine thanks for asking (i said and she left as turned my back i heard the door open as the bell on the door made noise)
Y/N- hello welcome to Mariposa Cafe! please have a seat. (i said as i looked at the man, he was tall and wore a dark green suit with a red tie, his hairs were blonde and he had a briefcase in his right hand and a hat in his right hand & his eyes were blue. I must say he looks so handsome and smart)
Loid- hello miss! can i get a large black coffee with the new item you recently started selling for take away .
Y/N- sure! please wait a lil bit *smiles*

5 minutes later....
Y/N- can i know your name to write on the cup sir?
Loid- ah sure it's Loid
Y/N- here sir... that'll be $6.50
Loid- here!
Y/N- thank you for visiting! (i bowed as i saw the man leaving as i was about to keep the money in the cash drawer i saw his hat on the counter, i picked the hat & ran towards the direction i saw him going)
Y/N- excuse me sir! SIR! (can't he hear me) MR. LOID! (i screamed as i ran towards him)
Loid- huh? yes i paid for the items
Y/N- it's not that you forgot your hat at the counter idiot! ........ eh i am so sorry it just slipped from my mouth, i am so sorry (i said continuously bowing to him)
Loid- it's okay... and thank you for bringing me my hat miss...?
Y/N- Y/N L/N *smiles*
Loid- Y/N... thank you miss Y/N! (he said and left putting his hat on his head)

-----------------------------------------------------------