He can't Stop Thinking about You

[3rd PERSON POV]

Like any other day Loid was completing his missions and reporting the results and stats of the mission to Sylvia. But recently he can't focus on his missions as he used to do earlier, it's not like he was unable to complete the missions successfully but instead his mind won't let him focus properly to complete the mission with ease.
He just wants to finish the mission as fast as possible but why?
it's because you were on his mind all the time. His mind was full of thoughts related to you, he would complete the missions as fast as possible just so he could spend more time with you.

[Loid's POV]

(it's not easy for us to meet up when you are in the territory of the enemy, knowing everyone has eyes on you just to expose you and catch you once you make a small mistake.
Being a spy you should be really attentive and alert at every moment.
I know i am being followed by three men but i have to act like that it's my daily routine.
I entered the gym as the men waited outside since they can't pass through security. I changed my outfit and disguised as a random guy to escape and reach the spot for the meet up with Sylvia)

Men1- are you sure he is the one? he follows his daily routine just like any other day

Men3- i doubt that too but we can't go against boss's words

Men2- for the next 2 hours he is not going to leave, shall we grab some tea?

Men1- yeah we should!

Loid- *laziness is definitely one of the biggest weakness isn't it? it was easy to walk away right in front of their eyes with an easily identifiable disguise*

at the meet up spot...

Sylvia- good afternoon or good evening Twilight, are they still following you?

Loid- hm

Sylvia- how are the missions going?

Loid- it's good, we usually go on dates on weekends, last week i was sick and she took care of me, i got to know that her favourite dessert is (f/d).

Sylvia- *what is he talking about?* *eyetwitch* well Twilight i was talking about your mission

Loid- oh

Sylvia- you seem distracted Twilight, if anything or ANYONE is bothering you let the headquarter know we will do something about it

Loid- *shit...what was i thinking? she asked me about missions and i was talkimg about y/n, i can't involve y/n in this stuff she will face danger* my sincere apologies it's nothing like that... well the missions are going pretty well i was able to complete all of them with ease.

Sylvia- hm don't let your guard down Twilight, i shall take my leave now... hope you have good day.

Loid- you too

(we bowed and separated our ways.
I was able to sneak inside the gym without getting noticed, i still had 30 minutes left so i decided to workout.)

Loid- *what is y/n doing right now? probably serving the customers... should i get some blue roses for her, yes i should she gets so happy just by looking at the flowers*

Guy- hello Mr.!

Loid- huh... yes (i snapped out of my thoughts)

Guy- mind giving me the weights you don't seem to use them

Loid- i am sorry, here

Guy- thanks!

Loid- *y/n what have you done to me? why can't i stop thinking about you? you have me under your effect... do i mind that? no, but you are distracting me so much, i just hope Sylvia doesn't go around to dig about her and my relationship but for now i would just complete the mission and visit y/n*

-----------------------------------------------------------

700+ reads OMG!!! thank you so much my lovely reader bestiessss😭💞you guys are so precious!!! i love you all so so soooooooo much😘
sending big hugs to y'all!