He Follows You

Loid or we can say our agent Twilight being a spy has been quite suspicious of you because of your observative nature. You were pretty observative about his outfits or any scars or say you could tell about any kind of physical difference or difference in his behaviour.
He thought you might be an undercover agent or maybe a spy just like him, so he decided to follow you around. He has been following you for a quite a long time now and here's what he found.
You would usually start your day at 8:00 am by opening your café and serve the customers and do other stuff. When it's time for the lunch break you would either stay at the café or close it and visit a nearby flower shop to buy some fresh flowers . After coming back you'll continue your day again by serving the customers and then end the day at 7:30 pm or 8:30 pm after cleaning and closing the café. You would either go straight to your home or visit a local restaurant to have some dinner.
On holidays you would spend your morning at a library after a quick breakfast from a convenience store. You would visit Lily at her small apartment helping her with her studies during the afternoon and in the evening you would be at the park taking a walk.
He even did some background search on you to make sure you didn't work for any secret agency. He didn't found anything suspicious about it or the places you go. He thought maybe he was wrong for doubting you since you had a normal routine just like any other girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------