He had a nightmare

Loid cried and cried burying his face in his palms. Tears kept falling down his eyes, all he was looking forward was a family, his family, his family with you, his child but as if god had no plans of giving him his happiness. He got up from his place and went to the door of the hospital room where you were in. He saw you, laid on the hospital bed, covered in bandages. The baby bump that was starting to bulge up was all gone. His baby was gone.

The tears kept falling down his eyes as he looked at you. How was he going to tell you that you both lost your baby. He was heartbroken, the pain he was feeling right now was something he had never felt. To lose his unborn child, to see his wife so brutally stabbed, he felt like screaming and shattering everything. He went inside your hospital room and sat on a chair next to your bed. He takes your hand in his hands and brings it closer to his lips. He sobs and buries his face in your hands.

Loid- I am sorry...I am so so sorry...I failed you love

(he said choking on his tears as he kept sobbing.)

Loid- I failed you, I failed us...I failed our child...I failed love...I failed.

(he said crying in your hand. He looks at you sleeping peacefully on the bed. He brings his hand over your head and caresses your head, gently stroking your hairs.)

Loid- you brought me so much happiness and I...I couldn't even protect you. I am so sorry love...so very sorry.

(he said and cried again. He buried his face once again in your palms and cries.)

Loid...

Loid- huh?

(he looks up and finds you sleeping and no one was around but he was sure he heard his name.)

Loid...

(he looks around the room but can't figure out where is the voice coming from. He looks at you once again but you were asleep.)

Loid...wake up...

(he was confused at the voice, it sounded like your voice and you were in front of him asleep. Why was the voice telling him to wake up? he was awake already than why?)

Loid, hun wake up...

(he felt his body getting shaken a little bit. He was slowly starting to leave the trance and with a jolt his eyes shot open. He saw you looking at him. He looked around, he was back in his room lying on his bed. His breathing was heavy and he had tears in his eyes. You softly wipe the tears off his eyes making him come out if his thought. He sat up straight and looked at you with wide eyes. He than moves his gaze towards your stomach and instantly puts his palm on it gently stroking it.)

Loid- o-our baby?

Y/N- yes, they are alright hun

(he feels the light bump against his skin making him sigh in relief and he instantly hug you.)

Loid- I saw a bad dream. It was the worst dream I have ever saw. I saw you had a miscarriage and we lost our baby, you were heavily injured.

(he said as he kept pulling you closer to him, no gaps were left between you two. You gently stroke his head and rub his back as you hug him too.)

Y/N- everything is fine, our baby is okay, I am okay.

(he buries his face in your neck, his arms holding you strongly yet gently. He didn't wanted to let go if you. You could feel how scared he was.

Earlier when you both were sleeping you heard him making sounds in his sleep which was very rare to happen. But as the time went by you could hear him sniffle. You woke up to check on him and saw he was crying in his sleep. He was strongly gripping the sheets, his body seemed restless, he was in pain. You figured out he was having a nightmare. When you saw that he was shaking in his sleep you decided to woke him up from his night mare and he was now holding you tight in his embrace.)

Y/N- calm down love, calm down everything is fine. It was a nightmare. It was all in your dreams. Me and baby are totally fine.

(he nods in your neck still not wanting to let go of you.)

Loid- I will take even more care of you and our baby...I don't want anything to happen to either one of you. I will protect you both.

(You smile and kept hugging him.)

Y/N- I know you will. You are already the best husband and I know you will be the best father to our baby.

(he feels happy at your kind words to him. He was all calm now. His breathing was normal, he was not crying anymore. He felt relieved hearing your words. He back away from the hug and kisses your forehead gently. He than puts his lips over your abdomen kissing it too.)

Loid- I promise to protect and keep you both safe.

___________________________________________