Day after the wedding

your wish is my command!ʕ ᵔᴥᵔ ʔ♡ ashmithaandmoonstar you wanted to see his reaction when Y/n told him about his drunk state so here it is!
ヽ(・∀・)ノ I tried my best hope you liked it!

___________________________________________

(Loid woke upto a back pain and found himself laying on the floor of the living room. He was covered with a blanket and had a pillow too. He grabbed his head feeling a strong headache making him groan. You walked into the living room with wet hair and a towel in your hand)

Y/N- good morning Loid!

(he looks at you still grabbing his head with a smile)

Loid- good morning love!

Y/N- how do you feel now?

(You said as you were passing by him but he pulls you into his lap making you gasp. Your arms around his neck while his hand were around your waist)

Loid- I have a slight headache and back pain

Y/N- ofcourse afterall you passed out on the floor *giggles*

Loid- w-what?

Y/N- yeah you were pretty drunk yesterday to a point that you didn't remember that we got married

(Loid's eyes go wide hearing your words. He tries to recall the memories from yesterday night but fails)

Y/N- you kept saying that you want to marry me and and when I told you we already got married you didn't believe my words

(his cheeks go slight pink)

Loid- * how drunk I was? damn I keep embarrassing myself in front of her *

Y/N- you even checked my ring finger and asked "I gave you this?"

Loid- i-i did?

Y/N- yeah and when I called you cute you acted like a little grumpy kid denying what I said

(he was getting red as he kept hearing about his actions from you)

Y/N- you were whining too when I was going to make you some soup for your hangover

Loid- w-what else did i-i say?

(he asked you embarrassed hoping he didn't said anything offending or stupid)

Y/N- than you asked me questions like "you will not leave me right?", "you will never go away right?", "you will love only me right?" and "you will marry me right?", you even took my promise!

Loid- * that's quite embarrassing when I well know the answers to these questions*

Y/N- and then you fell from the couch and patted the floor saying my lap got suddenly hard and that I should get some sleep since it was our wedding tomorrow *giggle*

(You said controlling your laughs. Loid was red in embarrassment. He couldn't believe he acted so vulnerable when he was drunk. He hid his face in your neck as memories from yesterday night flashed in his mind. You chuckled and hugged him)

Y/N- don't be embarrassed, I love your goofy side as much as I love your strict and serious side. You are the most precious human to me love.

Loid- I hope I didn't said anything mean

Y/N- ofcourse not love you can never

(You said making him face you and pressed your lips against his forehead)

Y/N- c'mon get freshen up, I'll make you something warm for your hangover

(You said getting up from his help. He nods and stands up too making his way to the bathroom.

Loid was super clingy to you even though he wasn't drunk. He backhugged you the whole time while you worked in kitchen. After breakfast he didn't let you do anything but kept you next to him while he did the chores. You both spend the day cuddling in your shared bedroom while watching horror movies. He even cooked you a 5 course meal for lunch and dinner. It was a pretty and calm day.)

___________________________________________