He hears you sing

A calm and peaceful holiday morning along with your favourite snacks, oh what can be better than this. You were sitting in the living room scrolling through your phone, eating snacks while Loid was in his room. He was looking through some case files for his upcoming missions and was creating plans. Everything was calm when suddenly he heard a melodious voice taking over the silence.
At first he shrugged it off thinking that maybe you were listening to your favourite singer or something, but soon he realized it wasn't the singer but it was a voice of a relatively much familiar person. He got up from his chair and walks to the living room only to find you dancing while singing with your headphones on.

Y/N- Walk through the light to find your shadow

Til' your gods stall you from the edge
Sunk in the thought, to feel, the distance
Was it your secret?
Stop holding your fear
Let memory live and die alone
No need to be there, let your desire scream
Til' you feel alive

'Cause you are beautiful
Your scars are beautiful
Like the jade
You'll still shine, when you sink into the sea
When the bleeding scarlet jealousy
Carves the way you believe!

(you sang spreading your arms like a ballet dancer twirling along with the music in your ear not caring if anyone was there to hear or see you, you were too lost in your little world.
Loid just stood there watching you sing and dance, a smile crept on his face seeing your expressions & steps change according to the lyrics, well not exactly steps you were just twirling. After the short concert you stopped and took off your headphones and turned around with a smile on your face which immediately dropped as you saw Loid. Your face was red due to embarrassment)

Y/N- L-Loid i am s-sorry i fo-rgot you were home, i am sorry to disturb you

(you said with your head hunged low, he walks closer to you and makes you face him as he plants a kiss on your lips)

Loid- you are such a good singer my love, i could hear you sing all day long

Y/N- d-don't say that i know i sound horrible

Loid- who said that? you sound like a angel singing in the heaven

(your face turns a dark shade of red due to his compliments, you bury your face in chest to hide you flustered face)

Y/N- stop

Loid- why? i am just stating the truth

(he said while you gripped his shirt head still buried in his chest due to embarrassment, you aren't really good with taking compliments so you get all flustered with a simple compliment and Loid knew this. He chuckled at your behaviour and wraps his arms around you)

Loid- you should sing more, will you? for me?

(you just nod gaining a small chuckle from him)

-----------------------------------------------------------

the song is "JADE" by X- JAPAN which is one of the most popular boy groups during the 80s & 90s.