He Confesses

[3rd PERSON POV]

You and Loid were walking in a park since you both had a day off from your respective jobs.

Y/N- isn't it a beautiful day?

Loid- yes it is indeed a beautiful day!

(he said looking at you while you were just enjoying the scenery as light sunrays highlights your (s/c) skin giving it a glow, your (h/c) hairs flowing with the cool breeze)

Y/N- so what was it you wanted to talk about?

Loid- uh...oh that...well let's just enjoy the walk i'll tell you later

(you nodded with a smile as you both continued the walk. The sun started to set as you both sat on a bench near the small pond in the park. You were feeding the fishes while Loid was admiring you as a smile crept on his face without anyone noticing)

Loid- Y/N

Y/N- yes

Loid-  i wanted to say...
(he said standing up while you looked at him and did the same)

Y/N- yes Loid what is it? *smiles*

Loid- uh..i-i guess i have fallen for you...i know it sounds weird because we only know each other for a few months but it is true that i have fallen for you Y/N & it's fine if you don't feel the same.

Y/N- *giggles* you are cute! well guess what i feel the same way
(you said holding his hands with a eye smile as he turns his face to the side so you can't see him blushing)

Loid- so...is that a yes?

Y/N- ofcourse it is Mr. Forger!

Loid- that's great! also Y/N i don't really know how to show affection neither i am very romantic but i'll try my best to keep you happy!

Y/N- *nods* this is the most you have spoken to me in one sentence *chuckles*

Loid- sorry i will try to talk more now

Y/N- only if you feel like...don't force yourself if you don't feel like *smiles*

Loid- *nods* shall we go?

Y/N- where?

Loid- on a date! since you are my girlfriend now

Y/N- but we already had one didn't we?

Loid- we did but that was when we were not official
(he said as he started to drag you to a nearby fancy hotel)

Y/N- Loid you don't have to!

Loid- well i want to!

(you both spent the evening with each other, having good food, talking aboit various stuff, you than invited him to your house and watched a movie sitting on the couch as both of you slept in between the movie holding each other)