You sing him a lullaby

Loid- ugh why can't I sleep?!

(Loid said to himself sitting on his bed as he tries to fall asleep for the hundredth time. It was already midnight and he have a mission tomorrow to complete. He groans in annoyance and decides to take a walk before trying to sleep again. You were in the living room reading a book since you had to open the café late tomorrow. You were engrossed in your book when suddenly footsteps caught your attention, you looked at the hallway and saw Loid coming)

Y/N- hey, you aren't asleeped yet?

Loid- I can't fall asleep, my mind won't shut off

Y/N- oh hun, c'mon sit here I'll make you some lavender tea, it will help you fall asleep

(You said and went to the kitchen while Loid settled down on the couch, after a few minutes you arrived with the tea. He takes the cup and drinks it)

Y/N- c'mon let's get you to sleep

(You said and dragged him with you to his room turning the living room lights off. You tell him to lay down and he did as you said, you cover him with the blanket and started patting his forhead)

Loid- what are you doing love?

Y/N- shh, you just close your eyes okay

(he nods and closes his eyes, and you started singing to him)

Y/N- Sleep, my little prince, sleep,
The sheep and the birdies rest,
The garden and the meadow are quiet,
Not even a little bee buzzes anymore.
Luna, with a silverly glow
Looks in through the window,
Sleep by the silvery glow,
Sleep, my little prince, sleep,
Sleep, sleep!

Loid- * this soothing melody sounds so familiar *

Y/N- By now, all are in bed in the castle,
All lulled into a slumber,
No more mice stir,
The basement and kitchen are empty.
Only in the maid's chambers
There sounds a languishing sigh!
What might this sigh be for?
Sleep, my little prince, sleep,
Sleep, sleep!

Loid- * am I back in the past? *

(Loid thought as he slowly started to go back in his childhood, he sees himself hugging his mother, her mother gently patting his head as he smiles wide. He lays his head on his mother's lap smiling as his mother sings him the same lullaby making him fall into a deep slumber of sleep)

Y/N- Who is happier than you?
Nothing but pleasure and peace!
All trinkets and sugar,
And a trotting stage-coach.
Everyone's anxious and ready
That my little prince will just not cry.
But what will the future bring?
Sleep, my little prince, sleep,
Sleep, sleep!

(You finished and noticed him smiling a little in his sleep)

Y/N- sleep well and have the sweetest dream my prince

(You said giggling silently, you gently caress his hairs one last time, you decided to silently leave in order to not disturb his sleep but as you got up you realised he was holding onto your dress. You tried to free yourself but looked like had no plans of letting you go, so you sat back and decided to admire him as he sleeps)

Y/N- * you look like a small baby Loid, who could have thought that a spy can be so innocent to look at *

(You thought to yourself smiling and gave him a kiss on his forhead and patted his head gently)

_

{BONUS:}

Sylvia- why do you look so different Twilight?

Twilight- what do you mean?

Sylvia- something about you just seems different

Twilight- nothing I am always the same

(he said and left the room)

Twilight- * I had the greatest sleep of my life...why won't I look different? *

(he thought to himself remembering the events of you singing him to sleep)

Twilight- * I need more of that *

___________________________________________

The lullaby is "Wiegenlied" which is a German lullaby and were originally written by Friedrich Wilhelm Gotter. There are various variations of the original lullaby in English.