Making things up

(After being passed out for god knows how many hours you finally woke up feeling a strong hand holding yours. You move your head to see who it was and surprisingly it was Loid, it seems like he dozed off while holding your hand. You look at him feeling guilty for not listening and having an argument with him for something that was supposed to be for your own good. You slowly try to get up making sure you don't wake him up but your body felt too weak to move, you lay your head back leaving a sigh. The little movement caused Loid to stir in sleep as he starts to wake up, opening his eyes he came across to your soft gaze with a guilt plastered on your face. He jolts sitting straight still holding onto your hand, you look at him ready to apologize but before you could say anything he engulfs you in a hug, you slowly wrap your arms around him)

Loid- told you not to ignore your health but you never listen to me

Y/N- I am s-sorry

Loid- I have lost enough people in my life and I don't want you to be one of them

(he said making your eyes go widen, you couldn't believe you actually mean this much to someone especially to him. You hold onto him even tighter controlling your tears)

Y/N- I am sorry, I know I should have listened to you

Loid- sometimes you are so dumb but nonetheless I can't stop loving you

(he said breaking the hug and giving you small peck on your temple. He pulls back helping you to sit using the headboard as a support.)

Loid- the doctor said you need to take your meals on time, get enough sleep and rest, drink more water. I'll bring the food so make sure to eat and then take your medicines

Y/N- i i captain

(he gives you a small peck on the lips this time before walking out of the room, you felt so grateful and happy to have him in your life, you look at the necklace that he gifted you on the small vacation he planned for you. You smiled to yourself when suddenly you saw him entering the room with a tray in his hands. He sets up a small bed table putting the tray of food in front of you, you looked at all the healing & comforting delicacies in front of you making you smile wide. You both enjoyed the food together and after being done he gives you your medicines and puts you to rest. He was about to go but you held his wrist)

Y/N- stay please?

Loid- sure my love *the meeting with Fiona can wait*

(he gives a small smile before joining you as you both cuddle with each other. His hands softly petting your head)

Y/N- I am going to hire some more employs would you help me with that?

(you look at him as he returns the gaze with a smile nodding in a yes)

Loid- as long as you will take care of yourself I'll do anything for you

Y/N- *smiles* oh also let me know when you are going to get a long holiday, we can go on a vacation

Loid- sure I will inform you *smiles*

Y/N- I love you!

(he just kisses your forehead looking at you only to come across your sleeping figure making him chuckle)

Loid- I love you more, love

-

BONUS:

Sylvia- Twilight you were supposed to meet Nightfall

Loid/Twilight- my sincere apologies, I got stuck with something

Sylvia- and what is that something?

Loid- you already know

Sylvia- Twilight you better be more responsible and concentrated towards your work, I didn't allow you to be in a relationship just for you to forget about what your real profression is

Loid- understood I'll try to be more careful and punctual next time

Sylvia- you better be

(Loid nods as he was about to leave but suddenly Sylvia calls his name making him turn back)

Sylvia- how is she? is she alright?

(Loid was stunned but gave her an assuring nod taking his leave while Sylvia just left relieved sigh)

___________________________________________