What He Thinks of You

He finds you really kind as well as well behaved. For him you are the prettiest and the most attractive women he has ever came across. He have dealt with many women for his missions but you were something else as you were never a part of his mission neither intentionally or unintentionally.

He thinks you are way too kind, understanding and helpful as he has never seen you complaining about anything until unless it really bothers you. You always are so bright, friendly and sweet with everyone. He has never seen you lost your temper or cry. You are a very easy going and trustful person he can rely upon especially to express his feelings. You are someone who shines brightly even in the darkness. You make him feel all those feelings he never thought he can as him being a spy makes him emotionless.

He loves your creative and amazing fast analysing skill. He sometimes thinks that you are lazy but at the same time you can be so energetic. For him you were no less than an angel, everything about you makes him feel butterflies.

-----------------------------------------------------------

hehe this chapter is short so please don't mind since it's just his thoughts on you dear reader...thank you reading💓
scenario ideas and votes are highly appreciated🌸