You get drunk

Since Lily was at a legal age of getting drunk and doing other things she wanted to have drinks with you. You didn't like drinking or even the idea of it so when Lily pursued you with her request you rejected it. You started telling her how alcohol effects your body, how it's not good for you health and blah...blah...blah, but Lily was determined to get you drink with her or maybe get you drunk. So she made a bet with you that if she scored a percentage of above 85 you have to do anything she said, to which you said yes since you weren't aware of her plan.

Lily- guess what?!

Y/N- hmm...what is it?

Lily- you remember our bet right? (you nod) I got a score of 90%!!!

Y/N- you did!? well I am proud of you!

Lily- um...I don't want the proud thing because all I want you to do is what I say according to the bet!

(you take a deep sigh as you kept the cookie tray on the counter)

Y/N- fine fine what is it?

Lily- you need to drink with me and yes I am talking about getting drunk~

Y/N- Lily you already know that i am-

Lily- against of it...I know but you promised you'll do anything i say

(she whined as you just kept focusing on decorating the cookies)

Lily- c'mon Y/n please! just this once please~

(she said putting her head on your shoulder while holding onto your arm whining like a kid)

Y/N- okay fine! but just once

Lily- YES!!! so today after work we'll be drinking since it's a Sunday tomorrow

(she said happily and went back to work while you just leave a sigh)

Y/N- this girl...I guess drinking once won't be a bad idea right?

timeskip...

(you and Lily completed the day and sat down to have some drinks, she got some fine red wine along with some chocolate covered strawberries setted up)

Y/N- where did you get this from?

Lily- remember the girl i told you about who is always silent and talks to me only (you nod) she gifted this to me. She is rich and since I am her only friend she gifted me this. Her father got it from Italy

Y/N- must be really expensive then

Lily- who cares about the price I just want to experience it!

(she chirped happily while pouring you a glass of red wine. You both took your glasses and raised it saying 'cheers' and drank it)

Y/N- woooh that tastes...great I guess