First time

⚠️ WARNING- 🔞content ahead⚠️

__________________________________________

It has been a pretty long time since you and Loid knew each other and were living together. You both would be lying if you said that you guys didn't feel the sexual tension between you, but both of you were just too nervous and shy to even initiate such a thing. You were always shy about doing it, but mostly you were scared. Now that you have found someone reliable and loving, you are ready to take things to the next level. Loid, on the other hand, was nervous; he didn't want to force his personal needs or himself on you without your consent. He was ready to wait as long as you were ready. That was until one day when you just couldn't hold things back and gave yourselves to each other, becoming one.

You and Loid decided to go on a short vacation since you both were really tired from your respective works. You both decided to rent out a beach side villa for a few days for yourselves. It was the only villa which was in a quite isolated place and had a great sea view from the bedroom)

 It was the only villa which was in a quite isolated place and had a great sea view from the bedroom)

Y/N- the view is so great from here!

Loid- I know right, it's so beautiful just like you

(He said that while wrapping his arms around your waist and nuzzling his face in your neck, you giggle at his cuteness and turn around to give him a kiss.)

Loid- we should get fresh and have lunch

Y/N- yes!

(You both took your belongings and got changed before heading out for lunch. After lunch, you decided to take a walk while Loid came back inside to prepare things for a surprise. He decorated the whole room with candles, roses, and sheer curtains. He wanted to make it the perfect date night for both of you. Entering the house, you saw a box along with a bouquet of roses. Opening the box, you found a beautiful satin nightrobe. You blushed at the thought of it but were excited at what he must have planned. By the time you were ready to enter the room, it was already dark outside. Entering the room, you noticed the whole room was decorated with candles and roses. The light was dim, but you were absolutely loving the atmosphere. You walked further into the room and noticed he made a comfy bed near the balcony, which was covered with sheer white curtains. You were so lost and mesmerized by the surroundings that you didn't hear Loid coming in. He snaked his arms around your waist and kissed your exposed shoulder. You melted at his touch and held onto his hands that were around your waist.)

Loid- you like it?

Y/N- I love it!

Loid- c'mon...

(He said this, giving you his hand and taking you to the bed. You both enjoyed the calm view. The stars gleaming in the sky, a full moon surrounded by little clouds, and a cool, salty breeze coming from the ocean in front of you The night was perfect.)