You have a nightmare

Y/N- why? why? why would this happen? wasn't I good enough?

(you cried holding your knees not knowing what to do when suddenly you felt someone shaking you, you heard someone calling your name)

-

Loid- * i am glad the mission went smoothly , I am late again hope Y/n isn't up waiting for me.*

(walking in the house he saw you sleeping on the couch, he smiles a little knowing you were waiting for him)

Y/N- why?... Loid...

(when suddenly he heard a whimper, not sure where it was coming from he looked at you noticing you were shaking in your sleep. He runs to you and cups your face which had tear marks streaming down, the distress on your face was clearly visible to him he gently shakes you & calls your name)

Loid- Y/n! Y/n! c'mon wake up love, are you having a nightmare? love?

(you suddenly jolt up waking up from your sleep, your breathing was heavy. You hold your chest trying to calm yourself when suddenly you noticed Loid sitting in front of you. You looked at him and then around yourself soon realising you were having a nightmare. You instantly take him in a hug)

Y/N- p-please don't leave me, I l-love you I love you s-so much please

(you said holding him tight , he wraps his arms around you slowly rubbing your back. He pulls you away and then cups your face making you look at him)

Loid- had a nightmare?

(you nod)

Loid- want to talk about it?

Y/N- *nod* i-i saw you cheated on me with another girl

(he was quite taken aback but he didn't blamed you for that, your past wasn't a good one, he looks at you giving you a small smile rubbing his thumb on your cheek)

Loid- I would never do such a thing love, you are the one I truly love

Y/N- you really do?

Loid- ofcourse, I can never find anyone else besides you to love, you are too important and precious for me to lose

Y/N- I love you so much, just please don't leave me ever

(you said hugging him tightly as he returns the hug)

Loid- never

Y/N- promise? promise you will never leave me?

Loid- I promise, I swear on my life I will never leave you or let you go away from me

(he kissed the top of your head, you felt relieved hearing his words)

Loid- c'mon it's too late now, shall we go to sleep

(you nod your head with a small smile, he picks you up and brings you to his room laying you down on the bed. He joins you after changing his clothes and you end up sleeping in his arms while you both cuddled, when suddenly you murmur in your sleep)

Y/N- ...mm I love you Loid...

Loid- *chuckles* I love you more!

___________________________________________

hehe it was all a nightmare🫣
my man Loid would never do something like this!
he is a keeper😤❤️

also I am taking scenario requests so if you have any you can drop them in the comments 😄✨️