Accidental Grope

You and Loid were spending time in your respective rooms since it was a holiday. You were reading some magazines while Loid was probably looking at some files from his upcoming missions. You got bored and decided to ask Loid to do something fun with you. You were feeling extra silly & goofy so you decided to ask him play hide n seek with you.

Y/N- ohhhhh Loid~

(you said singing peeking into his room while he was sitting on the chair facing the desk)

Loid- yes Y/n

Y/N- will you play hide n seek with me?

Loid- why so sudden?

(he said still looking at the file while you entered and softly wrapped your arms around his shoulders)

Y/N- i don't know, i was getting bored and it's been a very long time since i played the game

Loid- hm okay but let me finish this file

Y/N- okay

(you said kissing his cheek and sat on his bed waiting patiently for him to complete his work.
He was marking some things on the paper when suddenly his pen stopped working and he started to swing it)

Loid- oh no the ink has to run out now

Y/N- should i bring a pen from my room

Loid- thank you love but i have extra oh can you pass me the file near the lamp instead

(he said still focusing on his work as you got up happily)

Y/N- sure

(you grabbed the file and went near Loid without turning he reached out for the book)

Loid- why is the file so soft?

(you were frozen since he groped your breast and he squeezed them thinking he was grabbing the file, well that is what he thought he was going to grab)

Y/N- AHHHHH.....

(you screamed as he turned to look at you and noticed his hands were grabbing your charms, he gave them a squeeze again making you turn red)

Y/N- you PERVERT!

(you said hitting him on the face with the file, covering your clothed chests with your hands and ran to your room.
Loid picked up the file with a visible red blush on his face and a slight nosebleed. He wiped his nose and went to work)

Loid- totally worth the hit

(for the rest of the day you avoided Loid since you were hella embarrassed. He tried to talk to you but you were too shy to even face him)

Y/N- go away Loid *that was so embarrassing! how am i gonna face him...AHHHHHH OH MY GOD! IT'S SO EMBARRASSING*

Loid- let's forget about it Y/n *although it's hard to forget about it, i mean they were soft. Shit! Twilight why are you thinking like this? you are such a pervert!* c'mon Y/n come out!

Y/N- NOOOOOOOOOOO!

-----------------------------------------------------------

such a pervert😂

anyways i hope you guys liked this chapter!
i have a lot of ideas to work on but due to my exams i am unable to manage time so i will be taking a break from 28th Jan to 7th of Feb, till then please bear with me my lovely readers💕

also thank you so much for all the votes! i highly appreciate it guys🥺❤✨we also have 11K+ reads on this book and i am so so so so happy for all the love you guys are showing to this book😭💗

new chapters/scenarios will be published after 7th of February so please look forward to it and bear with the break i am taking🥰

~xoxo, author AN