Caught Making Out

(So recently you and Loid have been kissing each other alot...like alot! he seems addicted to your lips and you would be lying if you say otherwise. He would always initiate the kiss whenever he gets a chance whether you are reading a book, cooking/baking, laying, sitting, talking, walking in front of him. He would just pull you close and give you a kiss either a forhead kiss or a kiss on cheek or kiss on lips.
You felt like butterflies going crazy in your stomach as you felt really special since he wasn't really used to giving affection or taking it. He was going overboard with the kisses until one day you both were caught making out.

Like any other day you were in the kitchen of your café preparing orders for the customer when suddenly Loid walked in, it was still early as Lily wasn't there and neither any customers. He walked close to you and pulls you into his chest)

Y/N- *GASPS*

Loid- morning Y/n

Y/N- oh my GOD! Loid you scared me

Loid- i am sorry for scaring you love, i just wanted to surprise you

Y/N- really? and why is it so?

(you said putting your hands across his shoulders)

Loid- well there's no particular reason

Y/N- hmmm...but aren't you too early today?

Loid- early for what?

Y/N- to visit me in the café, cause usually you would visit me during lunch hours

Loid- well let's just say i missed you!

(he said pulling you into a kiss, cupping your face with both the hands. Both of your lips were moving in a sync, you make a grip on his neck while taking support against the kitchen counter, knocking over some containers but that didn't bother any of you. He suddenly enters his tongue in your mouth causing you to gasp as he smirks in the kiss. Both of your tongues dancing on a rhythms as the kiss slowly turns into a makeout session. You both pulled away after a good time of kissing as a string of saliva remains attached to both of your mouths, both of you catching your breath when suddenly...)

Lily- EWWWWWW! stop eating each other!

Y/N- L-lily!

(you turn your head and saw Lily giving you both disgusting glances, your face turns crimson due to embarrassment and the hot makeout session you just had)

Lily- this isn't your bedroom both of you.... can't believe my virgin eyes have to see all this!

Loid- then you should have walked away...why were you enjoying the show?

Lily- I WAS NOT!

(she yelled as Loid just smirks and looks at you, leaning in for another kiss as you heard Lily scream and walking away)

Lily- THESE TWO FUCKING LOVEBIRDS WILL DRIVE ME INSANE!

Y/N- *giggles* she is so dramatic

Loid- she is but shall we go for another session?

(hearing Loid you turn a 50 shades of red as you just nod & feel his soft lips on yours again)

Lily- *hehe the show isn't that bad afterall📸*

-----------------------------------------------------------

OMG! 2K+ READS!!! WOAH WOAH WOAHHHHHHH...CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES (cause i have myopia, lol) I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY LOVELY, CUTIE, BEAUTIFUL READERS!❤❤SENDING LOADS AND LOADS OF LOVE YOU WAY👀💕✨

here enjoy some SpyxFamily Memes...

(not the cat meme💀)

(not the cat meme💀)

credits: pinterest