He proposes you

(After thoughtful consideration and battling with his thoughts he finally decided what he was going to do. He was pretty determined on what he decided and that it was the right decision for him.

You were having a calm and happy day amidst the hot weather while working in your café. Lily got summer break so she was there too, you were baking cookies lost in your small world when suddenly you heard Lily scream. You dropped the empty tray in your hand scared at what just happened, you instantly run out of the kitchen and saw Lily standing their in shock while looking at something on her phone. Suddenly she started squealing and jumping in excitement with a big grin on her face.

Y/N- Lily wtf!? you scared the shit out of me! why are you suddenly so happy?

Lily- well you- *shh Lily don't!* no nothing i just got a message that we don't have to make a project this semester

Y/N- seriously! are you fucking serious? you really screamed and scared me for this?

Lily- i guess

Y/N- tell me why I shouldn't fire you now?

Lily- well it's not like you have any other employees

Y/N- yeah right

(you sighed and then walked back into the kitchen leaving her alone. She turns her attention back on her phone and squeals again)

Lily- *finally! FINALLY! the day I have been waiting for is here!!!*

Y/N- QUIT SQUEALING LIKE A RAT LILY!

(you yelled from the kitchen as you heard her say 'ok', you sighed again and went to check on the cookies when suddenly your phone dings, you pick your phone and saw a message from Loid)

Y/N- well that was a sudden date plan

_

timeskip...

(it was almost 5 as you finish your day off, you took off your work clothes and got ready.)

)