He turns chibi

||This is a headcanon situation||

___________________________________________

(You and Loid both were back home after yours relaxing vacation. It has been a week since you both were back to work now. Last night Loid came home late so you were letting him get some extra sleep since it's a day off. It was already 10 am now but he wasn't coming out of his room which made you a little worried. You decided to check on him)

*KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Y/N- Loid are you awake?

(no reply)

Y/N- honey I am coming in

(You said and opened the door to his room. You were surprised to see that he wasn't in his bed. His bed was a mess but he wasn't there. You knocked his bathroom door but still there was no reply)

Y/N- did he left for work? but I was awake early today then-

*rustle* *rustle*

Y/N- what was that?

(You heard some rustling coming from his bed making you confused. You saw a lump appear under the blanket. You were kinda scared to go near it. The lump started to move here and there making you curious. You collected all your courage and made your way towards that thing. You slowly hold the blanket and take it off. Your eyes widen in shock looking at the thing in front of you)

Y/N- L-Loid?

(Loid turned into a chibi. Your eyes soon start sparkling looking at your cute little adorable fiancé. He was so small and adorable. His cheeks were puffy, his sparkling blue eyes. Your heart was melting at the sight of him)

Y/N- soooo cute! *squeals*

(You squealed in excitement and moved closer to him. He was staring at you with his blue orbs. He gives you a stern and serious look. You start poking his fluffy cheeks while he tries to get a hold of your finger making you giggle. After many tries he finally holds your finger and gives a kiss and than hugs your finger)

 After many tries he finally holds your finger and gives a kiss and than hugs your finger)

[A/N- fuck! this is so freaking adorable my heart can't take so much cuteness😭]

Y/N- oh my gosh you are so adorable!

(You said picking him up and pulled him closer to your chest.)