How he shows Affection

Loid being a merciless & emotionless spy makes it hard to believe that he might actually love someone or show the feeling of affection, but in the end he is a human with emotions which are buried inside of him and you dig up those feelings.
At the start of your relationship he wasn't really affectionate with his emotions or words. Even now he shows his affection mostly by his actions instead of words. He would send or get you flowers every week, he would come and help you in the café once in awhile, he would randomly sneak kisses on your cheeks or pecks your lips. He would take you out on dates especially to the places of your interests & when on dates he would hardly let go of your hand, he would always try to keep you by his side.
When alone at your house or at his he would sit close to you or will hold you close to his chest, he would hold your hand or he would cuddle with you.
He would call you love instead of calling your name or saying i love you  to express his love. He would always greet you with a forehead kiss and will say goodbye with a forehead kiss as he would hold both of your hands in his.
When you are asleep he would admire you and will keep telling you how he feels about you, how you are the most beautiful and amazing thing that happensed to him, he would give you forehead kisses in between while he talks to your sleeping figure.
At times when he is jealous he would hold your hand, kiss your forehead and will pull you closer to him telling everyone that you are his. He even gives death glare to the person.
Most of his way of showing love is physical touch & gifts. He would buy or say gift you things which would remind you of him. He always keeps a picture of you in his wallet as a lucky charm.
He is deeply in love with you but instead of telling he would prove it with his actions.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Another short chapter😅
i apologize for that y'all but i wanted to make this chapter and i have loads of ideas for next chapter & i hope you will like it!💕
I have my unit tests coming up so the updates are going to be slower but but but once te exams are over i will try to publish 3-4 chapters per week✨ so please be patient and bear with me reader bestie!

Another short chapter😅 i apologize for that y'all but i wanted to make this chapter and i have loads of ideas for next chapter & i hope you will like it!💕I have my unit tests coming up so the updates are going to be slower but but but once te ex...