Your First Argument/Fight

(You guys were surprisingly really compatible with each other as you both understood each other, you guys didn't really fight or argued with each other and it was surprising for both of you to fight)

Y/N- Loid can you stop acting like that?

Loid- like what?

Y/N- super jealous!

Loid- i am not jealous Y/N

Y/N- really?! Loid you punched my fucking bestfriend!

Loid- he was flirting with you
(he said in a monotone)

Y/N- LOID! YOU CAN'T GO PUNCHING EACH AND EVERY GUY WHO FLIRTS WITH ME!

Loid- yes i can

Y/N- i don't care about other guys but you can't punch him!

Loid- i can if he flirts with my girlfriend...and he exactly did that, he kissed your cheek too

Y/N- LOID HE IS GAY! HE HAS A BOYFRIEND!

Loid- oh!

Y/N- for god sake's how can you forget? i told you just a few mintues ago!

Nile- are you done arguing?

Y/N- shit! sorry Nile i forgot about you...let me take you to the hospital

(you said helping your bestfriend Nile getting up as Loid steps forward to help)

Y/N- LOID! NO!

Loid- i want to hel-

Y/N- no thanks MR. LOID FORGER!

(you said supporting Nile and calling a taxi to get him to the hospital, you left Loid alone as you accompanied Nile to the hospital.
He felt guilty for what he did and making you upset. You were mad at him for his behaviour since Nile was your only bestfriend since your pre-school days. You were the first person to know about him being gay and you supported him when others made fun of him and bullied him. You share a very special bond with him so even if Loid's actions were out of protectiveness you didn't liked it)

-----------------------------------------------------------