Your First Date

(You went home early after work and just got finished getting ready, when you hear the doorbell, you ran down opening the door and there was Loid as you smiled and went inside to bring your purse)

~your outfit

Loid- you look gorgeous!
Y/N- thank you! you look great too.
(he opened the door of his car for you & you both drive to a fancy resturant. He opened the door for you again)
Y/N- thank you!
Loid- my pleasure, shall we go inside! (you nodded as you both went inside the resturant)
Loid- i made a reservation earlier today by the name of Loid Forger for two people (he said to the receptionist as you looked at him shocked as if he knew you were going to say yes for the date but you shrugged it off)
Waiter- here's your table sir!
Loid- thank you! Y/N...(he said pulling out the chair for you)
Y/N- thank you (you said sitting down)
Waiter- what would you like to drink sir and mam?
Loid- i would like some red wine & Y/N?
Y/N- i'll have the same (the waiter nodded and left and brought a bottle of red wine. You guys then gave your order and enjoyed the meal while talking about your respective jobs and some other talks)
Waiter- here's the bill sir
(he said handing the bill to Loid)
Y/N- can i take a look?
(he handed you the bill and you took out the purse to pay for it)
Loid- Y/N i will pay!
(he said snatching the bill from you)
Y/N- i can't let you pay for my meal Loid...so let's split the bill.
Loid- no Y/N i can pay afterall i asked you on a date!
(he said as he paid the bill with an instant)
Y/N- but?
Loid- no buts c'mon let's go!
Y/N- oh okay!
(you both went outside the restaurant and he drove you back to your house)
Y/N- thank you so much Loid! i had a great time with you!
Loid- the pleasure is all mine (he said kissing your hand, which made you shock and stiff, you felt heat rising in your cheeks but luckily it was dark so he might not be able to see the blush on your face)
Y/N- i'll see you later! good night Loid and drive safely.
(you said entering your house while Loid stood their looking at your figure disappearing as you enter the house)
Loid- good night Y/N!

-----------------------------------------------------------