He asks you on a date

[3rd PERSON POV]

(It was another normal day for you at you cafe, customers came, ordered, you served etc. But certain someone took your attention. You saw Loid entering the cafe with a bouquet of blue roses, you thought it might be for his girlfriend or someone special to him)
Y/N- here is your order Loid (you said smiling)
Loid- Thank you Y/N... here! (you thought he was paying but he handed you the bouquet of blue roses which made you confused) take it i bought these for you! i found them on a flower shop and found them really pretty so i thought i could give this to you!
Y/N- t-thank you Loid *blushes* blue roses are my favourite!
Loid- glad you liked them...also would you like to go on a date with me?
(his question caught you offguard)
Y/N- a d-date?
Loid- yes a date! i want to take you out on a date so i'll pick you at 8pm after my work!
(with that he left with money on the counter)
Y/N- what did just happen?
(you stood there in confusion and looked at the blue roses which made you blush & thinking about what Loid just said)
Customer- hey! where's i my order?
Y/N- oh i am so sorry mam! i'll bring it right now.
Lily- so Loid asked you on a date?!
(she said excitedly and you just nodded) oh wow did you said yes?
Y/N- i couldn't say anything...he just said he would pick me up at 8pm
Lily- damn! well you better dress up nicely... don't you dare wear baggy clothes!
Y/N- fine mom! (you both laughed and got back to work as customers started to come after lunch break)

-----------------------------------------------------------