The Day

(You were pacing back and forth nervously, heart beat increasing. It was finally the day, your wedding day. You couldn't help but be nervous and stress. You and Loid decided to stay separated for a few days before marriage since you both were getting nervous and didn't wanted to tense the other too. You were thinking so many things in your mind which was making you crazy)

Y/N- *gosh why am I so nervous? I agreed to this but than why am I so tensed? God i feel sick...should I back- no no what am I even thinking? oh god... I know I want to marry him but do I really deserve him? will I be a good wife? will i be an ideal partner to him?*

(You thought sitting down on the couch holding your head with your hands. You were feeling anxious and were having doubts and second thoughts for some reason. You weren't aware when Sylvia entered your room and saw you looking stressed. She sat next to you and gently placed her hand on your shoulder making you gasp. You looked at her and than relaxed)

Y/N- hello Ms. Handler

Sylvia- hello Y/n, you look stressed is there a problem?

Y/N- *nod* I am really nervous, I know it's my wedding today but I can't think straight. I feel like I am not good enough, i am stressed if this marriage will workout? I don't know I just can't stop having negative thoughts.

Sylvia- it's totally normal to have such thoughts Y/n. You are going to start a new chapter of your life, it's a new beginning so ofcourse you will be anxious, nervous, scared but don't worry it's natural. I am not sure if you know or not but Loid speaks highly of you. He is cares deeply about you. I have never really seen Loid get serious about anything besides his job but when it comes to you he is a different level serious. You both have known each other for a pretty long time and have worked out well in your relationship than why won't this marriage workout. Don't overthink just do what your heart says okay?

Y/N- *nods* thank you so much

(You said and hugged her making her freeze)

Y/N- i don't know why but you always have this really familiar aura and its comforting. I really needed the assuring words and I am grateful to you.

(You said making her eyes soften as she wraps her arms around you hugging you back)

Sylvia- *it's weird how this girl manages to turn me soft around her* I am glad I could help you.

(You both hugged each other for a while when suddenly your phone dings. Breaking the hug you looked at your phone and saw a message from Loid and replied back. After texting him you felt in ease)

Sylvia- well take some rest before it's time for you to get ready okay

(You nod as she left your room. You took your phone again & smiled re-reading the texts)

 You took your phone again & smiled re-reading the texts)